Seeking Content Creators | Get Free Products!

It’s looking like either no active members were selected, or the email hasn’t even sent out yet…

2 Likes

… and it is Friday… So next updates will be on Monday

2 Likes

Hope lives on!

I did get an email today from Anker but it was only an advertisement. Got my hopes up… lol

1 Like

Whenever I got an email at my Anker registered email address I would get all excited, and see it’s not from them and be like… “crap, I don’t want an email from you!” :joy::joy:

3 Likes

We have chickens :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It would be upsetting if not many active people were chosen

5 Likes

thanks #kumar.sachin for concerns… I was a little busy and wasnt able to write much here… Nice to know about your comments…

2 Likes

This shouldn’t really be targeted toward Community members. Anker is wanting creators with a large following, which very few active members satisfy (that I’m aware of).

4 Likes

I second it. Anker wants to increase brand awareness and needs creators with large number of followers

2 Likes

Sometimes, people need help to build.

Without Anker helping to shape someone, and take a risk, and gives some who haven’t got huge followings, something to give the followers, which then grows due to the blogger having something to blog/write about.

If you don’t feed the fish, the fish die!

4 Likes

If Anker can make a content creator out of a Community member, I am up for it :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nice try but… They keep complaining not enough buyers from UK, but if they had someone posting in the UK with shiny gear, it’ll improve the sales :wink:

3 Likes

Good point but I hope those of the community who are active on social media are selected

4 Likes

who are selected?

1 Like

I doubt they will announce those who are selected due to privacy reasons, jealousy, bickering and what not.

2 Likes

And also, remember everyone… ignorance (sometimes) is bliss…

1 Like

I didn’t get an email saying I was selected. Why didn’t anker choose me! I’m clearly the best choice! Anker is discriminating against me!

1 Like

I still imagine i have 2 flares… and my motivation level is reaching the peak :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

When I read the comment, immediate thought of you came :joy:

3 Likes

That can’t be good :confused:

2 Likes