Seeking Beta Testers for Portable Power Station

Threw my name into the hat. Beta testing is far more my speed than influencing / reviewing.

3 Likes

Ive been waiting to do something like this for so long!! I would love to test this out while camping since we do that almost every other week. We do boon-docking/disbursed camping, so this would be perfect to test out while camping. Applied!!

This is great bringing beta testing back to the community. While I would love to I don’t think I would be the best choice for a portable power station personally. I don’t want to take a chance away from someone who can probably do better so I’ll sit this one out. I would love to test anything else though especially with the launch of ankermake

7 Likes

Applied a while back.

2 Likes

Completed, would love the opportunity. Currently using my 521 to work outside on this gorgeous day.

1 Like

I completed as well but do not remember if stated… but sweet beta test…

Whoa – it’s been a while since I’ve been able to beta test for Anker products. Applied.

1 Like

Completed :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial when is the announcement for who is going to be for the beta testers? Thanks.

Silence implies something? (not you)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl:

It was probably done by a PM. Since it is probably a more true Beta test than a testing club, they probably kept it unknown for who got it to keep secret.

I always find the testing club that was done as more of a media promotion so that a recently released product they could have information out there for a user to search other than product reviewers.

1 Like

I am sure some high qualified “unpackers” have been found
and will do perfect tests and publish these on tiktak and truetube ! :rofl:

1 Like

Our family is going on an RV trip this Christmas. It’d be nice if Anker would let us beta test this portable power station. We’ll have 2 iPhones, 3 iPads, 2 Apple Watches, 1 Chromebook, and 1 Soundcore speaker, and they’ll all need charging. Hey @AnkerOfficial, are you listening??

:slight_smile:

Hi @Onstar we have suspended our testing program for now. If and when we resurrect it, I’ll make an announcement in the forum. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

This is roughing it with my current off grid snowboarding camp setup. Otter Monster Lodge, Anker MarsII Pro projector setup, old school N64/Sega, homemade screen, pizza oven, fan, misc anker charging products to keep all gadgets going. I would love to try out this beast to enable my off grid camping to go further. I would love to get down to one unit for supplying all light and power to everything.

3 Likes

I would like to beta test the portable power station.

I applied to be a tester. Not sure I’ll get selected because it seems they are looking for RV owners. But if so, it will be exciting!

1 Like