Screen frozen

Hello!

I had the Eufy baby monitor as a gift for my baby shower and used it like 3 or 4 times. Today I got a frozen screen when I tried to turn it on and no response. Had anyone faced this issue before? Is this common? What should I do other than wait until it runs out of charge and try again?

I’m a little bit disappointed to be honest.

Can you not manually turn it off?

No. It’s not responding to any button and the monitor is frozen to the logo screen that comes out when you first turn it on.

Hi @Alanoud_Alshuraym and welcome to the community! Sorry to hear of your issue with the Eufy baby monitor. If pressing and holding of the power button fails to power the unit off correctly, you could as you suggested, let the unit run out of charge before giving a full charge and trying use again.

If the issue does not resolve and/or persists I would recommend you reach out to support@eufylife.com with the issue and troubleshooting steps taken for assistance or replacement under your warranty.

Hi there
I did wait until it’s out of battery and then re charged it. It worked properly the next day but today I’m experiencing the same issue all over again. I don’t use it daily and only for 30-40 min only (while I’m cleaning the house) so I would consider my usage very very minimal!
This is very frustrating and I contacted support just now. Hopefully they fix this issue soon or I have to look for a reliable alternative :frowning:

I faced the same problem and found an easy solution to it. There is a RESET button behind the back stand. Just click it and the screen will turn off. Then you can turn it on normally.