Save $20 on Anker Docking Station, PowerExpand 12-in-1 USB-C PD Media Dock, deal for $109.99 (Regular $129.99)

Anker Docking Station, PowerExpand 12-in-1 USB-C PD Media Dock, 60W Power Delivery, 4K HDMI and DP, 2 USB-C Charging Ports, 1 USB-C and 3 USB-A 3.0 Data Ports, SD and TF Slots, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio

Use the $20 off Amazon Coupon

Buy here

Anker Docking Station, PowerExpand 12-in-1 USB-C PD Media Dock,

Massive Expansion

With a total of 12 ports, you now have the ability to accomplish anything with your computer or laptop. From high-speed charging to high-definition media display, ultra-fast data transfer to crystal clear audio output—PowerExpand can do it all.

Powerful Pass-Through Charging

Compatible with USB-C Power Delivery to provide high-speed pass-through charging up to 45W.

Transfer Files in Seconds

Transfer movies, photos, and music at speeds up to 5 Gbps via triple USB-A ports. SD and microSD card slots support virtually all SD card formats for seamless access to photos and other media files.

Crystal-Clear Dual Display

Stop wasting time switching back and forth between programs or documents—simply connect to multiple monitors via the DisplayPort and HDMI port for an easier and more productive experience.

Model Number: A8390

PowerExpand 12-in-1 USB-C PD Media Dock

The 12-Port Media Dock with 60W Charger

What’s in The Box: PowerExpand 12-in-1 USB-C PD Media Dock, 60W Wall Charger, USB 2.0 Cable (6 ft), USB 3.1 Cable (3 ft), Welcome Guide

Port Overview

On the front side (top to bottom, left to right):

• Audio In & Out

• SD Card Slot (SD 3.0 UHS-I)

• microSD Card Slot (SD 3.0 UHS-I)

• USB-C Port (5 Gbps, 5V/0.9A)

• USB-A Port (5 Gbps, 5V/0.9A)

On the reverse side (top to bottom, left to right):

• HDMI 2.0 Port

• USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-A Port (5 Gbps, 5V/0.9A)

• DisplayPort 1.4

• USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-A Port (5 Gbps, 5V/0.9A)

• PD-IN & USB-C Upstream Port (5 Gbps, 100W)

• Gigabit Ethernet Port

Dimensions and Weight

Height: 163 mm / 6.4 in

Width: 76 mm / 3.0 in

Depth: 76 mm / 3.0 in

Weight: 400 g / 14.1 oz

System Requirements: The host device must support Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alt Mode or USB-C 3.1 (generation 1 or 2).

Compatible Operating Systems

macOS, Windows, iPadOS

Note

This device supports a maximum 100W input and a maximum output of 85W. To support this level of input, a charging cable that can support 100W is required (not included).

Windows supports both Single-Stream Transport (SST) and Multi-Stream Transport (MST) mode.

macOS and iPadOS only support Single-Stream Transport (SST) mode.

4 Likes

Decent discount :+1:

1 Like

That’s a saving worth, well, saving @Shenoy!

1 Like

What a funky looking gadget.
Looks like it could be pulled over quite easily?

Nice docking ! and nice deal :ok_hand:

That shape. I’d not want to be randomly luggage checked at airport security.

I wonder what the carry case looks like?

Nice deals. Been thinking about getting a new docking station and put my Anker 7-in-1 away for travel.

Nice deal! Thanks for sharing :clap: