Samsung S21+ Issue with Soundcore Space A40

Hello! I just bought the Space A40 earbuds. These are the issues when I paired with my Samsung S21+. Will appreciate some suggestions on how I can fix the issue.

1. When using both L and R earbud - L will have sound for 2-3 seconds and went dead for 5-10 seconds and cycle repeat again. R will have no sound for 10-20 seconds and suddenly having sound for 1-2 seconds and cycle repeat again.

2. When using only the L earbud (and the R earbud in the case) - it will work almost perfectly with rarely any break in sound.

3. When using only the R earbud (and the L earbud in the case) - it will work almost perfectly with occasional short break in sound after 10-15 minutes

Both the A40 and S21+ are having the latest firmware 03.28 and Android 13 (5.1 One UI).

I have tried to reset my S21+ but still having the same issue.

I was using the JBL UA True wireless earbuds for 2 years on my S21+ without any issue.

I have paired the A40 with my iPhone 12 and another Samsung S22 Ultra and both work without the issue.

Hi, i have exactly the same issues like yours. I bougth them i week ago. Are there stiil the issues until now, or solved?

Vasilis