S330, E330, Homebase3 - This Is getting so frustrating......nothing works

Hello,
Ive got two eufy s330 solar panel cameras as well as a wired e330 camera.(HomeBase 3) I needed to set the wired camera(e330), lets name it CAM 01 as a trigger(when detects motion) for the other two cameras - let`s name it CAM 02 and CAM 03. I also needed that both CAM 02 and CAM 03 have their motion detection ON, so that it can record all the events in their range. But this is not working unless I turn OFF motion detection for CAM 02 and CAM 03.
So I have this situations :

1. WORKING:
    CAM 01 - motion detection ON(human, vehicle)
    CAM 02, CAM 03 - motion detection OFF
    In this situation, CAM 01 detects motion, starts recording event and triggers CAM 02 and CAM 03 which starts recording.
    2.NOT WORKING:
    CAM 01 - motion detection ON (human, vehicle )
    CAM 02, CAM 03 - motion detection ON
    In this situation, CAM 01 detects motion , starts recording event, but is not triggering CAM 02 and CAM 03.

Also, the Activity Zones doesnt work the way I thought. I defined an activity zone for CAM 1. When only human/vehicle is checked in motion detection, its all good, it records events inside the activity zone. If ALL OTHER MOTION is checked, it ignores completely the activity zone, and detects motion way outside that area. Basically it detects motions all the way the camera`s field of view, when in fact, the activity zone is jus a small fraction of it.
Am I doing something wrong?. Please advise .
Thank you !