RTSP wont Work on Baby Monitor 2

I am a bit confused. I have a bunch of Outdoor cameras by Eufy and a 2K PTZ and a few 4K cameras with no issues I can setup the RTSP stream. It asks me a few quests and I turn the auth mode to basic and boom the streams work. I now have a baby and the most important thing I need recorded at night when sleeping. On the Baby Cam 2 it allows you to turn on RTSP but what is weird about this one is that it does not allow you to change the auth mode but even weirder than that isthe fact that it does not allow you to set a user name or passowrd. Both just say blank. And worse part is I cannot seem to connect to the stream over VLC. Does any one have any experience with the baby camera 2 and RTSP? kind of stupid and annoying and lastly creepy that the baby monitor does not allow 24 hour recording to an SD card and the RTSP does not seem to work and there is no password protecting a stream where most likley my partner is doing breast feeding on it! Im a little confused here! Any help would be amazong, i need this camera recorded!!