The newest Roav product has just entered the FCC, it’s at the early stages so not a whole lot of info about it yet but we do see it’s similar to their previous fm modulator…
I checked the list for new posts. Didn’t see this one.
I just saw this this morning and was gonna post about it but you beat me to it
Yes, that’s the one I was referring too. I just forgot what it was called, lol
Thanks for sharing
So helpful for cars without built-in Bluetooth
Release is imminent.
Features & details
- Boosted FM Connection: Stream music without interruption, straight from your phone to your car’s stereo system, via stable Bluetooth 4.2 and FM connections.
- Crisp Audio: Static-cancellation technology works in tandem with a boosted FM signal to broadcast crisp, clear audio through your car stereo.
- Hands-Free Calling: Bluetooth 4.2 establishes a reliable connection between your phone and SmartCharge T1, ensuring stable incoming and outgoing calls.
- PowerIQ 2.0: Keep your devices topped up while on the road with Anker’s exclusive fast-charging PowerIQ 2.0 technology (compatible with Qualcomm Quick Charge devices).
- What’s in the Box: Roav SmartCharge T1, Happy Card, 12-month worry-free warranty, and our friendly customer service.
Roav’s SmartCharge T1 will be available to order via Amazon.com soon.
Now available on Amazon US at $25.99
Just spotted this on Amazon Canada:
I like this and it will be a nice upgrade to my F0
This is nice, new product from Anker Roav, but most cars / trucks now come with standard Bluetooth connectivity, going forward dont see a huge market for this product.