Roav Partners Up With Audible

Audible by Amazon is collaborating with Roav for their summer marketing campaign. Earlier this spring, Audible worked with Amazon Echo to make it easier to enjoy audiobooks at home. Now, Audible is partnering up with Roav to do the same for the road. Since Audible’s research shows 84% of their users listen to audiobooks in the car, VIVA is the obvious choice.

VIVA isn’t the only Alexa device designed for in-car use, so why did Audible pick VIVA? Simply because VIVA outperforms the competition. Unlike other Alexa devices designed for in-car use, VIVA connects directly to your car’s sound system and conveniently uses your mobile data network—which eliminates the hassle of turning your phone into a Wi-Fi hotspot—to ensure reliable on-the-go functionality. This makes VIVA the perfect device to read you stories from Audible while you drive.

For a limited time, when you sign up with Audible, not only will you get a free 1-month trial to listen to your favorite books while you drive, you’ll also save $20 on VIVA! Already have an Audible account? Not to worry, you can still get that discount when you buy VIVA.

To sign up, please visit: https://www.audible.com/ep/lto
The campaign starts 9:00 a.m. ET on June 12th and ends 9:00 p.m. ET on June 17th, 2018.

7 Likes

This one was a no-brainer. Great work on the Amazon/Audible partnership.
I don’t own a VIVA yet, but am certainly tempted to bite.

1 Like

Nice, good deal and as @aashishjain mentioned it’s a no brainer. Sadly since I currently live outside of cell service for half of my commute this wouldn’t work for me, but once I move come August I will be looking into this…I’m penny pinching now so I can afford the move then

2 Likes

We shouldn’t have to register with Audible to claim this deal. I received 2 or 3 emails advertising a 40% launch day discount for VIVA, and it still hasn’t happened. What’s up with that @AnkerOfficial?

Also, was this the collaboration you teased last week? If so, do you have any information to share with regards to when will the Razer one make an appearance?

2 Likes

This… is… AWESOME! :grin:

1 Like

Maybe this was the collaboration…

2 Likes

Great partnership and a great deal @AnkerOfficial. I already use Audible and its good to know that the Viva works with Audible! I need to get one of these.

That’s what I was thinking also…

Nice to see Anker / Roav expanding into some more partnerships…can’t say I’ve ever warmed to audio books (of any kind), too old fashioned I guess, just prefer to read and imagine…being read at, remind’s me too much of conferences :sleeping:

I listen to a zombie podcast, which is more if a theatrical story…I guess if I can listen to that then I can make it through a audio book without falling asleep…then again I’ll have fallen asleep listening to zombies

I can see this being great for MOMS

WHY?

long journeys, the child’s fave story being read to them. Or when mom is the passenger, having her story… Just not 50 shades, or they might crash! lol

It’s a worthwhile investment!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Terms And Conditions:

Offer valid from June 12, 2018 12:00 AM PT until June 17, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT or while supplies last. This offer is not available to existing Audible members or those participating in an Audible free trial, or returning members who have taken a free trial in the past 12 months. After 30 days, Audible is $14.95/month until cancelled. You will be charged one time per month and will receive one credit per month. You will be billed monthly, and will receive one credit each month, good for any Audible audiobook. Cancel before your trial ends and you will not be charged. Offer only applies to Audible digital subscription. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the US and are subject to the terms and conditions of Audible, Inc. Offer applies only to an Audible monthly membership sold by Audible.com. The same items sold by other sellers (e.g., audible.co.uk, etc.) do not qualify. After you purchase the trial membership and your payment is verified, your account will receive a $20 credit to use toward the purchase of one “Roav VIVA | Alexa-Enabled 2-Port USB Car Charger” by Anker on Amazon.com. Offer only applies to this single product, sold by the third-party seller ‘AnkerDirect.’ Products sold by other third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible.” The credit will be applied to the Amazon account you used to sign up for your Audible membership and will be applied at checkout. Promotional credit expires at 11:59 PM PT, 14 days from date the promotional credit is received or once supplies run out. The offer is valid for new items only and cannot be applied to previous purchases. The credit can only be applied to the purchase of the item at full retail price and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions on Amazon.com (i.e. no promo stacking). Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and promotional items. If any of the products related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes or credits (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards. Offer is limited to one per customer and account. This offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Audible and Amazon reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, this offer will be invalid.

great partnership and really make a lot of sense…now waiting for the evercam :smiley:

I want to own it

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.