Refurbish Robovac 11+

So this is the Robovac 11+

I got this unit from Woot.com thanks to a post from @Tank.

I will always been driven away by the price but this was a flash deal I could not let pass. Price $99.99

After thinking about it (5min) I decided to just get it. 2 days later it was at my door thanks to Amazon Prime. After I got it i did not open the box for 3 days. When my wife ask me what I bought and told her she pretty much told me I need to unbox the Robovac like “NOW”.

First the box looked brand new, it was pack nicely and I got to say that they have a great refurbish program (I used to work for HP and specialize on refurbish devices). The device was carefully refurbish, I do not know what kind of use it had but it looked brand new. This version does not support any kind of smart hub or app. It has a control that will allow you to set schedules and control the device.

After taking all the parts our there are some spare parts that will be handy after some heavy use :grin:

My house has regular carpet, some tile floor (kitchen), one high pile rug and one low pile rug. The transition between carpet and tile is smooth as well the low pile carpet. The low pile rug picks a lot of dog hair, and been honest the Robovac those a poor job on the low pile rug, but on the carpet those a great job. The kitchen floor will pick up most of the big particles. I will go under some of the furniture but not the low profile one. We had the Robovac run for about one hour before send it to charge with the press of one button. This device (in my case) needs to be supervise, since I have high pile rug it will jump on top of it but it will get stuck. Also when I goes under a chair if it hits and obstacle multiple times it will stop and need to be resume manually.

Overall I will say this is a support device. It will not replace your regular cleaning session but it will make it easier or you will be able not to do it so often.

I will say after been using it for over a week I’m sure it was totally worth it. Can’t go wrong with that price. He’s the older brother of the new Robovac 35c that has Alexa support and app support.

9 Likes

great overview, you could have joined the contest for #useankerinstead,

1 Like

Nice job you made.
Mentioning the dog’s hair, you should clean it properly after each job.
(middle brush)

1 Like

I always forget about the contest :sweat:

2 Likes

Yes, I do but it really does not make that much difference to be honest.

2 Likes

Normally hairs are bad for the middle brush reeling there.
These need to cut by scissors first and removed after.

1 Like

There will be many more chances, keep up the good work :thumbsup:

1 Like

No need for scissors, Eufy includes a tool that has a blade to get rid of those hairs.

2 Likes

Mine the 11S didnt have such.

But I run mine (Willi) now for about 3/4 year, may be this is a new an useful addition.
He is used to have such a haircut after work! :scissors:

2 Likes

Great review. From the pictures, it does look like a new product.

1 Like

Live look-in of @Chiquinho

3 Likes

Great review, can’t believe it’s a refurbished one

1 Like

Great review @tugar32 ! Can I borrow the robot for a couple of days?

2 Likes

A new comercial model!
The travelling robot!
Migrant labour! :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for the review!

1 Like