Refer Friends and WIN | PowerCore with Power Delivery!

congratulations to all the winners !!!

2 Likes

THANKS, @AnkerOfficial !!! :heart:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial any chance you can update my shipping address for when this ships so j can get it? Otherwise its gonna be shipped to the house I will no longer be living in when it does ship out[quote=“elmo41683, post:38, topic:60978, full:true”]
Crap, I just realized prizes wont be shipped out for a month. That means the address I put wont be my address come then.
@AnkerOfficial any chance you can help me change the address to have my prize sent to the new house instead?

[/quote]

Yeah, it’s probably gonna be after August 13 because that’s when the official release date is for the second batch of preorders. But like it says, should be before the end of the month.

Yea I’m moving in the 12th so I need to have the address changed

1 Like

I believe I didn’t say thank you, BECAUSE I have been crazy busy, however I did respond with my email to confirm ANYHOW YES!!! Thank you fellow friends & @AnkerOfficial for such a wonderful prize, it will be great/ handy tool…

1 Like

Has anyone received theirs yet?

It won’t ship out until next month when its released

Received mine yesterday

Wait, you received your Nintendo powerbank?

Yeah buddy probably get yours in a day or two I always seem to get my stuff a few days before you.

I hope, but I still havnt gotten my wireless charger I won either and no email so I dunno

1 Like

I also won one of these, hope to get mine soon.

1 Like

Mine got delivered today, Yay!! Thanks Anker.

1 Like

Yeah buddy.

Let us know your thoughts after using it!

1 Like

Look at what came in the mail :smiley:

5 Likes

I’ll get my brother to write a review when he gets back from camping. But my initial Impressions were it charges up extremely quickly considering the size that’s all I was able to do before he’s snagged it. :joy:

3 Likes

Look what I got today… This bad boy!! Thank You Anker!!

3 Likes

Oh…I also want this bad boy!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like