Refer Friends and WIN | PowerCore with Power Delivery!

Hey, Anker fans!

If you’re a fan of mobile gaming, you know how much of a buzzkill it is when you run out of battery power on-the-go. That’s why we’ve released two extra-special PowerCore models specifically designed to take advantage of Power Delivery to charge high-powered devices.

We can’t wait for you to see just how far this PowerCore can take your game, so we’re giving away 200 of them for free! All you have to do is refer 3 friends to create Anker.com accounts, and you’re in with a chance to win.

Head over to our event page to get briefed on all the details.

Good luck, gamers!

Power On!

9 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

2 Likes

Done and done, posted to both platforms

1 Like

Awesome contest!

Shares completed :+1: and hopefully have already joined :grin:

Thanks @AnkerOfficial

3 Likes

Good luck,
I don’t think that I have enough people to get for it

Good luck to those entering :thumbsup:

Good luck you lovely US fans

:smile: It’s time to test your personal influence.

1 Like

Sadly, I dunno if I’ll will get new sign ups. Most people have already signed up to the forum but have not posted. Hopefully the handful i sent out will sign up, so far 1 person has and just need 2 more

2 Likes

I referred three friends, fingers crossed. This would make a great gift for my little brother, he’s plays his Nintendo switch religiously.

2 Likes

I’ve shared it, but I’m pretty sure all of my friends who would sign up have signed up already. We’ll see.

I shared the link with all of my friends, but no one signed up. Maybe it’s because I have no friends… :cry:

1 Like

all my friends are already here :grinning:

5 Likes

Testing personal influence could turn out to be not such a good thing… a bit scary, in fact! :flushed: Now im all nervous- gonna have to do some follow up :grimacing:

1 Like

Got two people to sign up, now just hoping for the third haha. It is tougher than it looks for people to actually follow-through.

3 Likes

Sadly not for Germany :cry:
Amazing Product, Perfect Business :+1:t3::+1:t3:

No, I think it’s because they don’t familiar with our story!:innocent:

We will launch more event for multiple countries in the future!

Lol. The third one will come very soon!