Refer a Friend to the Community | Win Gifts for Both of You!

agreed, i have the same issue

Unless you have a friend or group that you all discuss about tech and how things work, I wouldn’t even ask anyone to join or mention it. I have a couple of buddies that I talk about this often, will find a 3rd one and done with it.
I just don’t like to rub my interests and likes on others, not comfortable doin that. :sunglasses::innocent:

I’ve been referred by the most wonderful @Raul_Alexandre. I’m looking for getting involved in the Anker Community.

5 Likes

My goal is to get at least 10 by nights end…

You mean people making more accounts with different emails? That’s why they stuck that phrase in the rules that they will ban people for any reason. I’m sure they can detect if multiple emails are at least coming from the same IP address.

This is so cool, I already referred my friends and family in the past and now I’ve stepped up my game and taken this to other level, by posting a note with the details how to join anker and the benefits in community board at my work place and in some other online groups that I’m in , so :crossed_fingers: fingers crossed

1 Like

Great idea. I’d add a side note encouraging people to sign up on their phones so you don’t accidentally get banned because everyone at your work is using the same IP address.

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice.
I think everyone will be using their personal devices with their mobile date so shouldn’t be a problem

1 Like

Thank you for taking part in this

Im new and I was refered by @Raul_Alexandre at his work

4 Likes

Great ! welcome @Jddownes90 :v::wave:
Here the flow comes :grin:

I was referred by the one and only hunky Portuguese @Raul_Alexandre

2 Likes

@Raul_Alexandre how did you get 3 people to join so fast :joy:

1 Like

That’s what a VPN is for :joy: jk

Swagger​:thinking::sunglasses::slight_smile:

I was refered by @Raul_Alexandre :muscle:

2 Likes

Read this and you will understand, but some people are telling me that it’s not a simple process

So you work with all these people?

1 Like

I’ve been referred by the handsome Portuguese prancer @Raul_Alexandre the handsome chap

4 Likes

I’ve tried to get friends to join in past. Didn’t work lol
So il be sitting this one out.

Good luck to everyone that gets an entry :crossed_fingers:t2:

Hopefully people don’t try and fake accounts just to get points/prizes.

3 Likes