Question for Everyone 🤔

Thanks for the update.

If PowerDraw is old and not in the new community, what happens to the PowerBucks? The were points accumulated over months and years used to win prizes and sometimes auctions.

7 Likes

Really appreciate the update and definitely would love to continue to hear more updates in the future. There are a lot of us that still care about the community and a bunch of regulars that tried to keep it alive when it felt like it was being forgotten. I second @professor on wondering what will happen with the power bucks that used to be used for the power draw since that isn’t listed as one of the topics. I’m interested in what the focus of each of the new sections will be and am excited to see what is to come. Also out of curiosity do you happen to know if Ankermake is making their own community around their 3D printers kind of like Soundcore or if that will just become a part of this community (they had mentioned a community in one of their live streams I went to )

3 Likes

I do! I hope this brings in a whole new factor of discovery and discussion to the communit’s!

1 Like

Hey @mason.sergent
Great to hear from you and that progress is taking place.
I’m also with those who have commented on the PowerBuck situation.
Also, if testers are required to trial the new forum then let me know, I would be happy to help.

1 Like

This question here is a billion dollar worth :grin::+1:t2:

Powerbucks was an incentive to visit Anker community… If this is taken away, … :mask:

@AnkerOfficial @mason.sergent can we buy anker stuff using powerbucks?
May be 1 powerbuck = $1 USD :slight_smile:

3 Likes

5 years ago…

2 Likes

Lol, they would be bankrupt…I’m guessing the participate might be able to use some of the pb…

Interesting to hear something is happening behind the scenes…shame there hasn’t been much engagement with members to address past concerns before community Mach 4 started development behind the scenes…

2 Likes

shame there hasn’t been much engagement with members to address past concerns before community Mach 4 started development behind the scenes…

Exactly.

1:1 change!
Oh ja, if I take a look at my Powerbuck account I am able to acquire more products i ever will need.:rofl:

1 Like

I welcome changes. It should be more engaging.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Back with some more information and answers to the questions above.

It seems that the main question the majority of you have is around PowerBucks and their utility on the community, and also making sure that the bucks you’ve earned aren’t lost when the new community launches.

This was one of the first things we took into account when beginning to develop the new community. Rest assured, when the new community launches, you will not lose the PowerBucks you’ve all worked to save up.

That said, we are exploring new ways to integrate PowerBucks to the community that may launch after the new community interface launches. We want to restore actual utility of PowerBucks on the community so that they have real value.

We are also aiming to bring more life to the ways you’re able to earn PowerBucks. For example, if you participate in something like the Anker Earth Day Giveaway, you should get PowerBucks for entering! It is my opinion that you should be able to earn PowerBucks every time you participate in an initiative on the community.

I’m more than happy to help answer any more questions you may have about PowerBucks below.

For the next update I drop in the thread below, what do you want to hear more about?

6 Likes

I really appreciate the update and good to know that the powerbucks aren’t going away. Does this mean that we will still have the powerdraw even though I don’t think you listed it as one of the sections in the new community

3 Likes

Always more questions than answers, :laughing:

2 Likes

sadly yes but I still appreciate the update and answers. I am just confused as to what they will be used for since we are getting to keep them.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @mason.sergent :metal:t2:

1 Like

Sounds good!

So Anker Community PowerBucks taking the Soundcore Notes / Tickets route… Hope the leaderboard thing is not adopted…

1 Like

Leaderboard doesn’t work, as soon as you attach prizes you get a needless daily thread to earn points and fake accounts to vote your own choices up. Doesn’t cause true interest.

All for activities to drive interest in Anker. You’d think Anker would want that too.

my other question is will the new community get rid of the ghosts? I will miss the ghosts of @ndalby and @Duane_Lester as well as a couple of others that I have that show up from time to time. (they will be missed but would also be nice to not always think I have a notification when really its a ghost from the past trying to talk to me :rofl: )

1 Like

Of course we need these ghosts.
Only these show great activity!

They are important.
At the end of this forum only these ghosts will take part and be active. :rofl:

The famous ANKER-ghosts!

1 Like

They do make up a lot of the activity on here and it’s always fun to be visited by them every once in a while

1 Like