Product Review - PowerExpand 7-in-2 USB-C Media Hub

Got this sweet hub to test out from Anker! Love being part of the #WeLoveTesting program!

I’ve really liked it so far! As typical with all anker products, packaging is simple, sleak, and offers all the info you can want! This hub has a great feel to it! It’s solid metal which is better than some cheap plastic alternatives. It offers a large array of ports!

Charging - so far so good. Reasonable/normal charging speed noticed. With only minor to neglible heat generation.

Plugs/Ports - The USB-C ports respond well. They work with all of my charger cables and other attachments. The USB-A’s work fine also. I’ve noticed little to no lag in operating parenthetical. The SD card slots seem solid but not difficult to insert or remove.

Data transfer rates seem fast and reliable! I connected my eternal hhd to it with no problems. Also connected my monitor with no issue or image quality problems!
A major and only flaw that this hub has is that it occupies two USB-C ports. This is really a shame and I cannot determine why it’s necessary. It does offer a bit more stability, but thats the only thought I have.
As with all anker products, the quality is out of this world! This is definitely a product that you don’t have to worry about it working over the years!

2 Likes

Nice review and pics :clap:

Nice review @Sweenbeen thanks for sharing :ok_hand:

Awesome review and photos. :clap:t2:

Great review and photos @Sweenbeen :+1: