Prime Day Starts Now | Get Up To 40% OFF

No chance.

The UK deals have a long validity,if they had a short validity then a chance. This is all the deals in the Prime Day event. USA is different. Random selection of UK deals, they all the same, 3 days.

image image image image image image image image

USA examples:

image image image

So, typically, the USA is getting better deal opportunities as they will be getting more new deals tomorrow, so USA members here are more likely to encounter a match to their needs. The UK won’t be getting new deals tomorrow as we have to wait for these to expire at the end of the 3 day event.

The typical first discount of a product is 18%, then over a period we inch to about 30% via combinations of discounts and vouchers, so about £33 is very likely over next weeks. Just not this week. Pity.

1 Like

Shame @professor
But patience is a virtue, I CAN and I WILL wait until it drops onto the low £30’s.

1 Like

OH! I see now…I’ve never seent hat dual USBC port in the US!! I didn’t even know they made that one. I’ve got the single USBC which has a dedicated 45W, which was perfect for my chromebook. I had no problems with three other powerIQs - those got all my other devices charged at adequate speeds as far as I was concerned.

You’re kidding me.

Somebody just said its discounted in USA, not showing (yet, for me)

I’m not seeing much discount…

Exactly.

I’m waiting for its discount.

Just fixed it. Thanks for letting us know.

It’s dawning on me now what is going to happen. The 18W is being upgraded to 20W. The UK Nano is now 20W.

So I think we’re going to see an “currently unavailable” period as the next batch is made and shipped to warehouse and then we get 65W 45W / 20W version.

Obviously 20W is such a small upgrade from 18W it’s not worth many waiting for 20W but it makes no sense to have a 18W Slim III and a 20W Slim III models for sale in parallel.

This may explain why the sales has not happened on the 18W port 63W Slim III.

1 Like

My bank balance is gonna be taking a hit today.
I’ve got too many things in my basket :grimacing:

Good analysis @professor and I think unfortunately you could be right.
Well I’m not desperate today so I’ll not look “elsewhere” I’ll patiently wait for a sensible discount, then purchase.

I have this for now, not spending £ on anything without a major USB-C component. I’d even like a 3 USB-C and 1 USB-A desk charger, but Anker seems to love USB-A even though it’s only about £4 cheaper per port.

(the original metal version before this fundamentally same plastic version)

I got my mine as an unexpected Xmas gift 3 years ago from Anker

1 Like

Great gifts @professor
Definitely only worth upgrading to the Slim III 63w minimum.
3 x C plus 1 x A would suit me fine. 4 x C would be my ultimate.
For my use they wouldn’t even need to be high output.
1 x 30/45w PPS, the rest 18/20w C would suit my needs for the foreseeable.

1 Like

Right similarly, don’t need much Wattage total. An intelligent distribution of 60W is fine. Right now I cannot consume more than about 50W across everything.

1 Like

Here you go @professor
Only an “upgraded” Nano now!
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B087FY53G3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fab_kUeIFb6FXFBY9

Yes it’s been that for a week, they had a voucher for it yesterday.

1 Like

Yeah I never saw that get discounted for the us and I was checking for it a lot and even had things set to notify me if the price dropped so I don’t think it was

1 Like

Really! First I’ve noticed, spent all my days clicking refresh on the Slim III 63w :rofl:

1 Like

not too bad of deals pick up 2 power pack to replace my old aging dying one.

1 Like

Only thing I got was the 20000 PD in UK sales.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial I think it might be time to unpin this.

1 Like