Prime Day Hopes & Deals - 2018 (16th July?)

Any good deals to look forward to on Anker, Eufy, Roav, Soundcore, or Nebula products this upcoming Prime Day?

Updated your thread title to prevent multiple thread being made…

Hopefully some Anker goodies and the like will make the cut’s :grin:

3 Likes

I’m all eyes for PD products. Want to charge my Asus flip c302 with Anker.

2 Likes

Same.

I want to take the next level of high performance compact laptop with shared compact chargers. Take what we can do now with smaller tablets and phones with Anker into higher performance. Shrink how many chargers and cables.

I have one PD laptop and one Anker PD charger and they don’t work together. Not good. More PD stuff. And for it to work.

2 Likes

A surprise new Powerhouse would be nice. Summer’s officially here in the northern hemisphere.

1 Like

@Isaac_Schloss Well, here you go. https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2018/1/8/16860502/anker-powerhouse-200-portable-battery-life-price-weight-ces-2018

Apparently, they’re planning to launch it to the public sometime this summer (In the northern hemisphere, that is). I don’t know when, but given this sneak peek at CES 2018, it’s bound to be good.

2 Likes

going to keep an eye out for the new dash cam and see how much the price go down…doubt it will be much though

It’s been anticipated and the 21st of June has passed, so we are awaiting the official release date

Last year was soso, but then again, my wallet did thank me…idk how this year will turn out.

Personally looking for some Powercore 10000’s. Small but powerful. My family wants these types of portable chargers so it would be great to see these types of deals.

OMG that looks amazing! I’m so excited! :heart_eyes:

My finger clicking could go mental, but my bank manager will just reject it all! lol