Pre-order Capsule II!

Did you miss Nebula’s Kickstarter for Capsule II? :scream:

No need to worry… Nebula is now taking pre-orders! The best part? You can still save $100! Instead of paying $599.99, Capsule II can be yours for just $499.99.

Orders will be processed according to order date. The first pre-order batch will be shipped after June 1st, 2019.

Visit Nebula’s recently redesigned website to submit your pre-order today!

https://seenebula.com/products/variant/[preorder]-capsule-ii/D2421111

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: nice! Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Wish I had a use for one of these projectors because they just seem super cool.

1 Like

Is it just me or is 500 bucks for it a hella lot of money. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Me too.

But there is no need there is no greed. :wink:

Whow that’s a rhyme.
May be in my old days I’ll get a poet for English poems as well! :joy:

1 Like

No good deed results in greed. You’ve started something now @fhassm! :joy::joy: I love rhyming :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Ouch on the price tag, especially taking into account the specs…

2 Likes

720P is a big let down for the price tag. I would of wanted 1080P for that sort of money.

2 Likes

1080p would be the ultimate killer feature for the Capsule II and I had hoped that Anker would make it happen! Unfortunately, 1080p does not appear to be realistically possible at the present time for the ultra portable (“pico”) projector class. Probably in a couple of years, though by then, people would be asking “Eh? No 4K??” :sweat_smile:

Guess I’ll have to hold off till Capsule III…

Incidentally, there is a pico projector (2” cube format) on Indiegogo at present which appears to offer a checklist of dream specs including 1080p. Unfortunately, such a spec list in a form factor so small, would appear to indicate that it is pretty much pipedream vapourware. No good evidence of functioning prototypes at present despite a promised March 2019 release and the company has got a track record of three previous projects which failed to deliver on the final product specs! If it sounds too good to be true…

1 Like