PowerPort Atom PD 1 Video Review!

#WeLoveTesting
Heard about Anker’s new PowerPort Atom, but want to learn more about it? This is the video for you!

Not a super technical review, but hopefully you enjoy, and maybe even learn something!

Thanks for watching!

Buy on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DFGKFM3

18 Likes

Well done @joshuad11 :slight_smile: I love your reviews.

2 Likes

Thanks, @Nhi!

1 Like

Good review @joshuad11 :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Terrific review!

2 Likes

Good video always deserve to wait!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Great review @joshuad11 I subscribe to your youtube, so was a nice surprise seeing the video first thing this morning :grin: You do an amazing job with video reviews :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Great review as always, @joshuad11!

2 Likes

Great review @joshuad11

2 Likes

I very much liked that review! I have it a like and subscribed.

I’m very glad you were honest about the size, unlike everyone else who reviewed this product. Most people sis fit was “a little bit larger than the Apple stock charger” when it’s clearly much larger than that charger. Thanks.

1 Like

Nice Review @joshuad11 :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thank you so much, everyone!

2 Likes

I just want to add, this is definitly the best video reveiw made for this product. I wouodnsay best review over all, but comparing blog style and video style is like comparing apples to oranges :joy:

1 Like

I like your reviews a lot, @joshuad11

1 Like

Nice review!

1 Like

I dare to compare…Which is better

• Apples
  • Oranges

0 voters

Poll FTW! :laughing:

Nice review @joshuad11 !

1 Like

So what type of oranges are these, and what type of apples? Otherwise this poll is completely unfair… :joy:

Great review!

2 Likes

Fantastic Review @joshuad11 Through this video you can convince many new customers to buy this! I like all the attention to details you laid out!

1 Like