PowerHouse II 800 Giveaway | Click Here to Enter

Hands up if you want to charge all the things, all at once 🙋

Now hands down, and click here, because we’ve teamed up with the master of teardown, Jerry Rig Eveyrthing, to give you the chance to win your very own PowerHouse II 800!

PowerHouse II 800 is the ultimate companion for blackouts, natural disasters and the occasional zombie apocalypse. Here’s what you need to know about this monster of a charger:

• Massive Cell Capacity: Packing a whopping 777 watt-hours, this powerful charging station serves as a reliable emergency backup or handy travel companion.
  • Power it All: With 2 AC outlets, 2 USB-C ports, 4 USB-A ports, one vehicle-class outlet, and 2 DC outlets; PowerHouse II 800 is compatible with virtually all essential devices.
  • Fast and Furious: With output topping 770W, every small appliance runs optimally and every device charges as fast as possible; with zero interference at full load. Get a MacBook Air to 50% charge in around 40 minutes.
  • Back on the Road: PowerHouse itself recharges in as little as 4.9 hours with the combined DC and USB-C inputs allowing for 240W power flow.

Salivating yet? You better be. Head here now to enter :point_right: http://ankerfast.club/JREPowerHouse

32 Likes

Wow this is awesome, I use the powerhouse 400 almost everyday and am very pleased with it. I can 9nly 8magine this beast lasting twice as long and allowing me to power more things. Good luck to all who enter

2 Likes

this is certainly amazing and a great prize…good luck to all…this would come in handy for our camping trips with our kids…fingers crossed …

1 Like

Great giveaway! Good luck guys!

2 Likes

Wow, no US only in the T&C’s :slight_smile: … yet :wink:

6 Likes

Tell me now…who wouldnt want this?

1 Like

Started here, clicked through the entries, back here for the final three. Fingers crossed, this will be a big giveaway.

1 Like

I am thinking that I can use this for soooo many different things. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Another so soon. Awesome prize

2 Likes

Will it fit on the back of my bike?

If I had this would probably get used for end of garden where no power.

9 Likes

Per the T&C

• 3 winner(s) will receive PowerHouse II 800 (approximate retail value 699 USD)
  • Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at on 04/19/2021 at 12:00AM PDT and ends at on 05/04/2021 at 11:59PM PDT (the “Entry Period”). Entries
  • Eligibility: PowerHouse II 800 Giveaway with Jerry Rig Everything (the “Sweepstakes”) is only open to those who sign up at https://gleam.io/xE1b9/powerhouse-ii-800-giveaway-with-jerry-rig-everything and are years of age as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Australia, Canada, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, and United States, and is void where prohibited by law.
  • Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by Random Draw under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection.

Best of luck to everyone, this thing looks like a beast and @AnkerOfficial is pulling out all of the stops with these giveaways.

7 Likes

You need an awfully large luck. Over 5000 entries and 2 weeks left.

Bots got to bot

com-gif-maker%20(3)

4 Likes

Sweet. Love the way that PowerHouse II 800 looks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Wow great contest but looks like odds of winning will be so small. Good luck to everyone

2 Likes

This things seems awesome. Excited to see reviews on it. Have to research after work.

1 Like

Great giveaway, I can see where I would make use of this.
Fingers crossed and good luck everyone.

2 Likes

Nice giveaway. Good luck everyone. This is a sweet prize. :slight_smile:

1 Like

great prize to win… though practically impossible to win :smiley: … have never ever won anything in the Gleam.io kind of giveaway, may be this competition will be an exception :wink:

5 Likes