Powerhouse 535 is A Miracle For Running My Business

I have been using the Anker PowerHouse 535 for about a month now and I have been thoroughly impressed with its performance. The device is built to last, as it has a 10-year lifespan with the InfiniPower technology and LiFePO4 batteries. The 5-year full-device warranty also provides peace of mind. The extra USB-C port is a nice touch, making it easy to charge my laptop with just one cable.

The 9 ports are extremely useful, providing enough outlets to charge multiple devices and appliances at the same time. The 512Wh capacity is also a huge plus, allowing me to easily power a heater, portable fridge, lamp, and TV all at once. The in-box adapter and car charging cable make it easy to recharge the power station on the go.

I have used the Anker PowerHouse 535 to test items before purchasing them on Facebook Marketplace, and it has been a reliable source of power for my testing needs. The compact size and portability of the power station make it easy to bring with me to meetups and outdoor adventures.

Overall, I am very happy with my purchase of the Anker PowerHouse 535. The long-lasting technology, full-device warranty, and multiple ports make it a versatile and reliable portable power solution. The price of $499.99 may be a bit steep, but the peace of mind and quality of the product make it well worth the investment.
1 Like

Appreciate the review and how it is helping your business.

1 Like

I could say any portable power station but this one goes above and beyond in its capabilities. I use it primarily to power products i am testing to purchase and the long lasting charge is unmatched. I’ve used power stations like the energizer portable and this just beats it by a mile!

1 Like