Powerhouse 200 $299.99!

I have not seen this posted, but let me know if it has been.

The powerhouse 200 is on sale for $299.99 with the coupon code ANKERPW7

This product is a beast when it comes to power. It’s also super portable, which makes it great for camping or hiking!

Hope you enjoy this deal!

8 Likes

thanks for sharing but its still too pricey for me! :smile:

4 Likes

nice deal, thanks for sharing,

2 Likes

you did good, no I don’t think it was shared, I just now noticed the deal and searched for it and you came up already done it.

https://community.anker.com/search?q=powerhouse%20order%3Alatest

As per @MSTR it is still too pricey for me. i don’t really have anything which needs AC and for 200Wh that’s two Powercore 26800 which each cost less than $100.

1 Like

Lol got the email when I was in class and was gonna post it later but you obviously beat me to it :laughing:

1 Like

And that’s why you should drop out of college :joy::wink:

Wow never thought someone would actually suggest that :joy:

1 Like

Yea a bit too out of my range with that price tag, but I’d take one for free tho :joy:

1 Like

Maybe there’s someone rich on the community who will buy you one? :rofl:

I guess we will me. Maybe Anker decides to do a giveaway :+1:

Perhaps a we love testing event? I’m not very good at those apparently :joy:. I won the PowerWave+ with watch holder, and that’s it. I beleive very few entered in that one :joy:

Unfortunately I haven’t won a single We Love Testing event. No biggie, I’ll keep trying

Good luck! I hope you win he next one! You definitely deserve it for being so active!

1 Like

I was eyeing that bad boy up… Would be great for a camping trip… But then it kind of takes away from the whole “camping experience”.

1 Like

Lol thanks. We will see what happens :+1::sunglasses:

Oh no, here goes @AnkerTechnical editing all my links again :joy::joy::joy:. Can you tell me why you edit them yet? :rofl:

The price already drop $50, I don’t think it will drop more than this price.

I guess the link edit is a secret :disappointed::joy:.

Some people want this for free :grin::joy:

They just edit links on your posts. They actually change the order of deals I have posted on my thread. And they did it not once but twice. And didn’t even tell me why when I asked :joy:

I’ve asked before, and was informed it “is a secret” :joy:

1 Like