PowerExpand Direct 6-in-1 USB-C PD Hub - How to get faster charging....

Hi
I bought a PowerExpand Direct 6-in-1 USB-C PD Media Hub for my samsung galaxy S7+. It came with a Samsung Fast charging cable that reads on the back ( 9.0v = 1.67 A or 5.0 =2.0 A ) When I use the anker media hub with my samsung fast charger, it chargers very veryyyyyyy slow

I did some reading and it looks like I need a faster wall charger. Does anyone know which one? 30w or 65? For a test, I used my nintendo switch charger that is 15V. that made a difference but its still pretty slow… hoping to get those fast charging speeds with this hub…

thanks!

The charger that came with the Samsung galaxy Tab S7+ was an adaptive charger, meaning it can vary the power output as needed based off what the device tells it. But if you use it with other devices not built around adaptive charging then the charger has no way of knowing which power profile to use, so to save damaging the device it reverts to the lowest power output and thus slower charging times.

The Tab S7+ supports 45w charging so you can buy any Anker charger that supports this or if you wish you can even go for a higher power output such as the 60w charger. The higher watt charger will not damage your device as it will 9nly send as much power as the device request.

Very informative responce. thanks so much!! I might go ahead and pick up the PowerPort Atom III (2 Ports) wall charger. its 60W. Has USB-C 45w and USB-a 15W… The USB-C 45W should be more then enough for fast charging with the HUB connected?

there is also the PowerPort Atom III 60W that I was looking at. The anker HUB supports 60W. I dont know if that makes a difference…

hope this works out! thanks!