PowerExpand 7-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock | Now $50 Off

community%20(1)

Hey Anker Fans!

Just a few years ago, every laptop came with multiple ports to connect peripherals, transfer data, display media and so much more. Unfortunately, nowadays, you’re lucky to get more than one or two ports. Thankfully, that’s where an Anker dock comes in handy.

With PowerExpand 7-in-1 Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock, you can transfer data in seconds, stream media in 4K, connect to the internet, and provide high-speed charging to your laptop—all from your laptop’s USB-C port. And if that doesn’t sound good enough, you can also get $50 off when you use code AKTBTDOCK at checkout!

Click here to find out more.

Power On!

7 Likes

Great deal!! Nice saving on a Mini dock… May be have this for We Love Testing!

1 Like

I second the testing idea! Looks like a nice piece of hardware at a 25% savings right now :+1:

1 Like

Thats more than true!
You got a super stylish, slim, light weighted laptop, BUT you have to carry a huge basket with adapters and fitting cables with you.
Is this really a prorgess? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Indeed and a dock is less likely to work than a built-in port, more parts, more places for the OS, drivers, to not work.

I did post this price yesterday. $20 price reduction.

I don’t think the intention is to carry these docks, I think the intention is to use it to backup, copy large files, etc. If someone were to be carrying such a laptop and dock, then you’re point - you bought the wrong laptop, but if this stays home then you get to carry a thinner lighter laptop then connect it to everything back home.

I have two laptops currently, the bigger one has all the ports I need, but it’s about 6 years old now and I see a crack forming on a corner. I have been researching replacements and, yes, unfortunately, the trend is to fewer ports. In part as bluetooth, Wifi, and Cloud, is causing less need for ports. The thinnest ones have only one USB-C port, more common is two USB-C and one USB-A, the HDMI ports are vanishing, so if someone were to travel they’d be more likely to carry a dongle to do projection. Projection is moving to wireless, cast to screen.

1 Like

nice deal!