PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats to this weeks winners

@amangons for the cable
@580baby for the PowerCore &
@mmengel770 for the SoundCore

4 Likes

Noooooo, I lost the cable

But congrats Mac @amangons I know you needed it

6 Likes

I had my eye and entries on the cable too​:disappointed::sunglasses:

Congratulations winners, that red soundcore looks pretty sweet.

1 Like

Well lost again😢 congratulations to the winners

1 Like

@Daryl_Lowdon

The secret to my success :joy:

6 Likes

Woohoo, I won a USBC lead, a decent one too.

Can now give that charger a decent go, rather than the dollar store lead.

Congrats to the other 2

PS
Hope that doesn’t mean, I won’t win anything else for a while now… fingers crossed for continuing :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Well done guys! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations winners :gift:

Great for all the winners I used three tickets for the soundcore. But I assume I have to invest more points to win

Yes, always buy maximum entries

Make sure the week you bid, you have a great Anker presence (be extra busy in the community, esp if you haven’t been recently) …

Generally speaking (not fixed in stone) Anker doesn’t want to give products to people who aren’t active in the forum. … Plus if you go to the PD page, there’s an HOW TO WIN, tab… Go take a look

2 Likes

The winners are chosen randomly

6 Likes

I wonnnnn! Yay! Thanks!

6 Likes

@AnkerOfficial this week’s power draw is showing that winners announce on Dec 27, 2018. I guess it should be Oct 27?

congrats!! :gift:

1 Like

Congratulations winners !! :tada:

1 Like

Special congrats! :grinning:

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners :tada:

My turn soon? Lol

1 Like

Congrats to last weeks winners. Kind of curious as to the length of the Micro USB cable in this week’s draw. Not that I need one, but 10 Bucks seems pretty steep for a micro USB. Other than the rare 1 Buck, 10 has been the minimum every week, right?

@Mark_Dunsmore Generally in the past the cables have been 6ft, any longer or shorter its usually mentioned. but even still, you are right as the minimum price has been 10 power bucks. I personally am done with micro usb cables, in that I have so many I don’t want anymore. what I do need is more USB-C cables in all lengths

3 Likes

@elmo41683 I die a little inside every time I get a new product that uses micro USB.

3 Likes