PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Another week another loss, oh well only cost me 70 points :smile:

Congrats to those who won, rock on!!!

1 Like

Congratulations to new winners and good luck to everyone

1 Like

I hope I can win the cable this week, the one for my Samsung got caught in the car door and broke. Fingers crossed

2 Likes

New week, new chances! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve gone for.the usbc lead, as mine is looking fraded from the cat! lol

Nooo, its mine mine mine. I need to charge my phone when I’m at work or in the car and can’t right now. I just have the wireless stand to charge at home

1 Like

Mine mine mine MINE

I sooo NEED this. Without it I can’t charge on the sofa as I come on here… plus I gonna play the sob story… no money cos too disabled to work :sob::sob:

2 Likes

No worries, they are very affordable options! If you don’t win, you can order them.

Anker’s Premium Double-Braided Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cables (2-Pack 3ft) are available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $9.99 and should start shipping on July 21. They are available in three colors:

Anker’s Premium Double-Braided Nylon USB-C to USB-A Cables (2-Pack 6ft) are available to order right now via Amazon US for a cost of $11.99 and should start shipping immediately. They are available in three colors:

Still waiting to see if we’re gonna be getting C to C options.

4 Likes

@joshuad11

That’s a good price, only a 1/5th of my weekly disability benefit. I’ve looked on Amazon and even the cheaper leads are out if my price at the moment.
This is how bad it is…
My fiancee is still of work on sick, and getting less than £100pw… rent alone is £75pw!
She has improved from when she was in hospital, but is awaiting an operation to replace a tendon in one hand (not sure how it got torn, but because no-one spotted in hospital, it’s too late for a quick repair). In her other hand, she has nerve damage, which stops her being able to grip things, like a knife. As she’s a cook, that makes things difficult, to say the least.

Well I’m out this week but that’s ok maybe next week :slightly_smiling_face:

Cost me a couple of hundred but oh well, this week I get to save them :slight_smile:

You have Anker’s wireless stand charger? How is it? Quick charge? Does it NEED to be on a flat surface or if like it’s on the edge of your bed will it and the phone stand?

@Chris_Renshaw
Check out my review
It charges my phone at 10w since it’s a Galaxy s9+. Works great and because its angled, you can have it near the edge of a night stand and it would be fine

1 Like

Enjoy your new toys winners!

1 Like

good luck to everyone for this weeks draw

And the winners are: @Kevin_Luc (Hard Case for PowerCore 20000) @kumar.sachin (Roav SmartCharge F0) and @C4RB1N3 (Premium Double-Braided USB-C Cable) Congratulation ! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Woohoo my first powerdraw win :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats @kumar.sachin and to the others.

2 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners, I managed to save some bucks this week - hopefully get a chance to spend them next week :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’ll love the f0. I was listening to my audio book on the way home with it, last night. Very handy and charges so fast like all anker does :slight_smile:

1 Like