PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Another week of saving bucks, good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Wow! Just WoW! i won this. can’t wait to use it.
Thank You
Anker

1 Like

But what i need to do now?
Anker will contact me by mail or i need to contact them? @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Wait.

You’ll be sent an automatic email to the address in your profile with a link to click on. Click on that link, enter your email address in your profile and your country and address.

Then wait ~ 1-2 weeks and item delivered.

That first wait should be over about now, Anker sends it about now if not earlier. So check your spam folder.

2 Likes

Nothing in spam folder…

It can take up to a week but you will be contacted on your community registered email by @AnkerOfficial for delivery address details…

2 Likes

Thanks Anker and thanks for the congrats from the community.

1 Like

I had the same problem as well when I won. They got ahold of me thru here soon enough

If that was a 2m USBC lead, I’d have gone for the lead, or if a normal usb-c lead at that length, I’d have gone for that, esp as you don’t sell that lead separately.

Scrounger
Don’t suppose anyone has a 2m usb-c to usb-c lead they don’t need/want? As I’d love to test the of part of the new wall charger I got via PU… :blush:

1 Like

Check your email box!

2 Likes

Already replied!! Thanks

Went all in on the PowerPort II PD. Maybe I’ll be the first person to win in back-to-back weeks! :wink:

2 Likes

Good luck I hope you can do it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I want the car charger and that thunderport cable…would be nice if u could win both…we never seen someone win more than once in a week

1 Like

Didn’t happen…

Congrats to this week’s winners:

4 Likes

Haha, swoosh. My other car charger just broke so nice to get a replacement :slight_smile:

1 Like

You just scored big time then, the PowerDrive Speed+2 is probably the most powerful and versatile car charger out there. Enjoy :grinning:

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners! :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats to this week’s winners :clap:t2:

Hoping for something next week I can spend my bucks on as they are burning a hole in my virtual wallet lol

Just waiting for the email to confirm address? I don’t know how this works