PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I should be more specific: I would love to see Soundcore products in there, available in Canada :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t leave the Europeans alone!:anguished:

2 Likes

I can’t disagree with you there. Given how many people on the forums are from places other than the US & UK, it would be nice to see things spread out a little more.

2 Likes

Apart from Asia, who more than likely get 100 times more than the rest of world out together.

I’d say it was USA definitely first, Canada second, UK prob third, rest of Europe (some more so than others), south America, rest of the world.

All according to suppliers and sales… Is my guess

I’ve already been told (by Anker) USA gets bigger better stuff on PU, than the UK.

For obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Gave my daughter the new 6ft Double Braided lightning cable yesterday because she said hers was falling apart. When she got home she sent me a photo of her cable :scream:

She loves the 6ft cable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Are there any mice in your house? :joy:

1 Like

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Now that is one well used cable.

2 Likes

Perfect timing huh. One of the girls in my son’s class had a cable looking like that and I gave her one of the Anker lightning cables I had, she loved it and even got her mom to replace hers with a anker cable.

3 Likes

Shame the 2 nice prizes this week are USA or USA/Canada … Such a shame.

Didn’t realise Amazon wasn’t available in the rest of the world¡¡¡

Because he can. :wink:

1 Like

Why not enter anyway? If you have a friend in the USA or Canada, they can hang onto it for you. That’s what I do. But then again, I also travel around a lot.

Being on very basic disability benefit, I have to think about travelling to town for a coffee, leave alone have the money for a holiday … Which I haven’t had since 1984 - 2 weeks in scotland with my foster parent’s.

Congrats to last weeks winners :clap:t2:

Again it’s good seeing a familiar name on the receiving end @Jesse_Hernandez1 :clap:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

congrats all winners and good luck to everyone

Doing my best to spread the word as much as I can both on and offline.

1 Like

Just had a little tickle on the SoundBuds Life :yum:

congrats for the last winners :blush:

1 Like

Thank you for your always supporting! :hugging:

1 Like