PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I almost went all-in on the PowerWave, but I’m just not as enamored with wireless charging as others. Best of luck to all who enter, though.

1 Like

And that’s because it’s very heavily US/CA weighted. The rest of the world is locked out.

2 Likes

was shooting for pad oh well there’s always next week hope i get something :crossed_fingers: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well done @tiagomota :clap: :clap: :clap:

And the other 2 winners :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Congrats to the new winners :grin:

3 Likes

Gratz to the winners especially @tiagomota

2 Likes

@tiagomota congrats

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners @tiagomota @Susie_Nicholls @choluc49

4 Likes

Congrats to all this weeks winners :clap:t2::clap:t2:

Looking forward to seeing what’s on next week

3 Likes

Yay! Won my second PowerDraw with an awesome product! :grin:

I was offline for a few days, came back just now and saw the many notifications, what a nice way to start a week!

Can’t wait to test out my new PowerWave 7.5W Pad! :grin:

Thanks everyone who cheered my draw @ndalby @namroc22 @doris4jin @Flubber @Oggyboy and all the others!

7 Likes

Not sure why the bulbs is only open to the US, I’m sure it’s available in the uk too :wink:

Congrats to the new winners ! :tada:

1 Like

It’s a USA only fitting

1 Like

We have E27 like that too. All my hue bulbs are e27. Standard ikea bulb size :thumbsup:

ES (Edison Screw) bulbs are in the UK and have been for year

SES (SMALL ES)

Edit
For quite a while now, smaller desklamps and floor lamps, come with screw bulbs instead of bayonet fittings.

In fact in POUNDLAND, you’d struggle to buy bayonet bulbs.

I know the Frenchies had those bayonette bulbs in the old daysl
And I, as a fan of Jugendstil ( Art Noveau )
bought those lustres often.
Change the lamp socket and it works.
But the voltage :thinking:

Don’t know why but i feel kinda confused a couple of weeks ago i ended up winning the weekly power draw contest and i got the sports arm pouch but today i got a package from anker and inside there was two water proof pouch not complaining just confused oh well they might be perfect for that iPod Touch screen that i keep on getting glass on finger

Hmm, maybe the armband wasn’t available for your location? Hopefully @AnkerOfficial can chime in and provide a better explanation to you

Hi @Ortega723,

The sport arm is unavailable now, so we have to choose other products which consume the same Power Bucks as instead.

Sorry to make you confusion, and I hope you could understand.:innocent:

It’s ok atleast it was free so no complaining here just confusion

1 Like