PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I like the idea of providing more contests - I always enjoy the snapshots of people’s lives, like the photo contest from a few weeks back. I look forward to seeing how the new events unfold!

4 Likes

Probably in balance a good idea. I know you been spending a lot of $ in Powerdraw and so less $ for community event prizes relative to earlier.

What fewer Power Draw prizes will do is reduces chances but also fewer fake threads of members trying to earn bucks.

I am sitting usually in 4000-5000 of bucks so don’t cancel it completely (not til my bucks go to 0) :yum:

6 Likes

No worries @AnkerOfficial. Looking forward to more community events :smiley:

2 Likes

A nice even spread of tickets bought so far with the torch just edging it after one day.

Slim+ 36 bought
Torch 50 bought
Cable 36 bought

1 Like

Sounds good as @nigelhealy has mentioned…just don’t forget about us members outside the good ol’ US of A :grin:

7 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Is this also why we see limited items for the poweruser program?

2 Likes

No, Rosa and I are responsible for managing different projects. You may need to ask her about the PU issues.:grin:

2 Likes

Update
Slim + 53
Torch 101
Cable 47

So lots wanting a fabulous new torch.

1 Like

No need for a USBC to USBC lead.

Got loads of small 2/3watt torches dotted around the apartment

Headphones, not needed… Well that style. Will go nuts for the zolo liberty+ if they came up for PU/PD. Couldn’t afford any other way. I like the sound (sound get it!) If them having a sort of hearing g aid function (lifestyle mode, from what I understand). Being a hearing aid wearer in both ears, and really NEEDING them, I can’t be bothered, wearing them/removing them for music and visa-versa

Something that COULD POTENTIALLY be both for me would be fantastic and I think could be a great selling g point if someone needing audio assistance tested them in this way. … HINT HINT HINT :wink:

its not that new. The successor is on balance better.

1 Like

Sorry. By New I meant brand new in a box. Not new model :nerd:

I’ve got this torch and don’t need the other items so I’m out this week but I did have a dispatch notice for the PowerCore 10000 from the other week yesterday :blush:

1 Like

New figures

Slim + = 62
Torch = 107
Cable = 62

2 Likes

Congrats to the new winners!!! :confetti_ball::tada:

What do you think about the torch? I think that it is not worth to enter after 60 entries.

1 Like

Bucks were burning hole in my wallet so I went all in on torch and bought a few for the earphones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! It’s always a nice feeling to win something you need before you have to buy it.

1 Like

I like the sound of “bigger, more interesting community events”! Looking forward to seeing what changes are in store.

2 Likes

Received the case from the March 10 drawing, so thank you for that!

1 Like

It’s only a bit of fun. As for the torch. It’s a fab torch, I have one but would now want the newer version.

The number of tickets is watered down if you go all in and potentially only odds of 15/1 or 20/1. Not impossible.

I won last week.

1 Like

My prize arrived yesterday. Thank you very much @AnkerOfficial :kissing_closed_eyes:

I’ve put it in the drawer for now until I can identify a worthy recipient :thumbsup:

5 Likes