PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

D’oh I wish I won but oh well. Congrats @cdarienzo1

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners, especially @cdarienzo1 as that’s the one I went in for this week :clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners and @cdarienzo1 for pulling one hell of a win with just one item up for grabs :grin: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Congrats @cdarienzo1 how many bucks did you invest into the power draw?

2 Likes

Congrats new winners!!!

1 Like

Congrats to the new winners :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well done to all the winners i keep forgetting to enter the power raw time to re start entering
good luck for everyone in this weeks draw

1 Like

The cost of entry varies item to item and week to week. If you go to the Power Draw it will tell you the cost per entry.

1 Like

He wanted to know if he invested 80 or 800 bucks. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes I know. How @pauldey said I want to know if he invested 80 or 800 bucks.

3 Likes

Good luck everyone for this week. I’m tempted to buy atleast one ticket for each. I’ve gifted the last couple of items I’ve won, maybe keep next one for myself.

1 Like

Nice to see 3 products that most could enter and win :clap:

2 Likes

Nah that just means more floods of people applying and not being around

Congratulations to all the winners. This is great :slight_smile:

Hi @roblawton

If you want to give the prize to your US friend, you can sent a private message with his or her delivery address. I will try my best to help you.:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer, luckily I’ve been in touch already and been able to sort something out!
Thanks for the support though!

Oh yeah! Thank you Anker for the PowerPort! I look forward to having the ability to charger more devices with it

Has my prize been sent yet? I ask, cos I just had a … Missed you card from the mailman.

It’s something that wouldn’t fit in the letter box . So have arranged redelivery via the post office.

We both won a week ago. I’ve won before a couple of times, they give you a week to reply to head off “i was on holiday” type complaints and only today begin to mass process the shipping in each country.

In USA I get an “anker direct fufilled by Amazon” tracking email.

Takes 2 weeks in total for me, I think about the same for you.

So they did nothing for a week and will begin today (tonight) to process. Enjoy your Mini+, I already found someone who wants the Slim+ having seen mine to gift to.

1 Like

Congratulations to all winners!