PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Not yet. Has anyone else received theirs? I did get the lighting cable I had won the week after though.

1 Like

You can always message @AnkerOfficial and inform them you have not received your item yet. My soundbuds originally were out of stock at the time I win them from the powerdraw so it took a bit to get them. Rest assured they will take care of you guys and make it right in due time. Also with the holidays I can be understanding of delays and setbacks given all the promotions they were running

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. Will do

Thanks @elmo41683 I sent an email to marketing @ Anker so I will wait for their reply after the holidays. I did get a shipping notice that a package for me left Hong Kong via DHL two days ago but I don’t know who it’s from, maybe Anker?

It could be, I usually get shipment notifications only from Anker so I would assume so.

1 Like

Yes, you could. Do you want to gift the prize to your friend? Is he in the US?

I just heard back from Anker marketing and apparently I entered for a US only product, I am usually pretty careful about that but I must have just been pumped to enter for a genie and missed it. They were kind enough to offer to send me a soundcore mini instead which is great as I don’t own one yet.

3 Likes

Nice, glad they were able to still send you something

1 Like

Yeah I wanted to gift it. I put in their address when I clicked within the email. So hopefully that’s all sorted now.

2 Likes

I had 2 soundcore mini’s for the girls. They are brilliant :grin:

3 Likes

Just received my soundbuds sport, awesome! Thank you @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

congrats new winners!! :blush:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all winners so far. Especially over the Christmas period!

Now I understand how the Power Draw works, I think I’ll enter a bit more regularly!

2 Likes

OK, I will help you delivered!

2 Likes

Good to hear! Enjoy your prize!

3 Likes

You should! It’s a good way to test your luck!:laughing:

2 Likes

Congrats to the Winners this time ! :yum:
@mmengel770 , @k_pug2003 and @Mark_Dunsmore how did you do that this time ? :joy:

6 Likes

Thanks, I’m surprised I won myself considering I won last week.

Must be the luck of the Irish lol as I’m sure I wasn’t the only one who bought the max amount on each item, considering it was only 1 buck per entry.

Thanks to @AnkerOfficial for such a great draw, and congrats to all the other winners.

4 Likes

Just see that I win! Wow! Unbelievable :grin: nice way to finish the 2017 :laughing:
Thank you Anker, and congratulations to all other winners!

4 Likes

Well done @k_pug2003 and @Flubber amongst many others :thumbsup:

4 Likes