PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Dear fellow PowerDraw players/winners: do you use any kind of strategy when playing? Do you only enter for products you are genuinely interested it - and are available in your country - or do you enter for anything regardless? Do you wait to enter for those products with few entries? Do you go “all in” on something you really want?

1 Like

In general one earns too few points each week to bid on everything every week. Those members who try are just annoying via spurious threads and posts.

I bid on what “I” (*) genuinely want

(*) = anyone I know, I gift a lot

Then its a degree of how much I want, if I really want it then all-in, slightly want it I dial it back. This week, I bid nothing, last week one item I bid 10 and another bid 1, etc.

Bear in mind if I really actually wanted it I can use, you know, actual money…

3 Likes

Honestly I just bid on what I genuinely am interested in.

2 Likes

Generally I only bid on something I would really like, then bid to near max. Having said that I’ve placed a few low number bids on items that would be nice to have. Not sure what my average is, probably bid 1 week in every 4/5 weeks. There was a post about odds of winning, which convinced me I would never win lol - but last week I got lucky :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Man I wish I win every time I enter but I never win it :frowning:

2 Likes

I will only bid on things I need or know somebody else needs. But I’ve got to be honest. The prizes are getting repeated and I’m losing interest in it.

Be nice to see some Eufy, Zolo etc products on there to mix it up a bit.

6 Likes

Yeah, the last two week there was nothing that really interested me. My last bet was on the PowerCore Slim three weeks ago.

The only time I went all in was during the Anniversary event where each bet was only 1 PowerBuck. I went all in on everything because, why not? But I’ve been saving my bucks for something special ever since.

3 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners!

3 Likes

Congrats to all of this weeks winners!

3 Likes

Congrats to all the new winners

3 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners :thumbsup:

3 Likes

I finally won! :grin: thank you @AnkerOfficial and congrats to the other winners!

11 Likes

@cava3395 congrats! And congrats to all other winners. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well done @cava3395 :clap:

2 Likes

WOO-HOO! I won the Astro E1 5200mAh Portable Charger this week! A great stocking stuffer for ME! Thank you, @AnkerOfficial

4 Likes

Congratulations to @KKat and @cava3395 and all the other winners this week :thumbsup: :grin:

4 Likes

I hope that one day I can be on this list. I am hoping that with the holiday season coming up I will be able to get something.

4 Likes

Hahaha, you need a special avatar to increase your luck!:laughing:

5 Likes

Wish my name was in this list. :disappointed: Maybe next time! Congrats to all the winners!

4 Likes

How about a four-leaf clover? :four_leaf_clover:
:wink:

5 Likes