PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Well done to this weeks winners!

Congratulations winners :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: Well done @ndalby :ok_hand:t2:

Sorry about your speaker, maybe next time around, I certainly won’t be entering for awhile.

I have the bucks, but as I never win, even when I had a third of the entries… What’s the point?

2 Likes

Congrats to this week’s winners :clap::clap:

Congrats to last week’s winners :slight_smile: Enjoy your goodies.

But you still didn’t need to spend bucks, bought with PowerBucks and not the real bucks :dollar: … though very tough to earn back :wink:

Be here on community, you will be buck rich (i meant… PowerBuck rich :joy: )

1 Like

Not the richest are always rich, sometimes the poor are more rich!
Have more time to care about important things not only counting bucks and money.:wink:

2 Likes

Golden words :point_up_2:

2 Likes

I agree, it was a great deal in my opinion. I’ve actually wanted this speaker for close to two years, but I didn’t get it because I had my soundcore select, I am quite excited to test it.

1 Like

I am sure you will do a great job.
Not many serious testers around here the last time.
Claro, the “real old crew :grinning:” (you will enter it by doing some well done jobs here soon) is working excellent as usual.

1 Like

I do agree with you, life is to short not to enjoy it. You can’t enjoy life if your entire life is completing a goal, having nice things, and getting money. Now I’m not saying these are bad things, in fact they are very good if you don’t let yourself get absorbed into them. You just have to remember to sit back with the ones you love and be with them, and not trying to always get somewhere or something. No matter how much you have you can’t buy happiness.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Hope your approach of life will NEVER change.!
Would like to give you a hundreds of likes! Indeed!

And dont forget you can not buy any health.
This is given by OUR LORD!

1 Like

Well, I would say, it has to be a mix of both and learn to balance them. Each of them Money/ Life are sides of a coin, you cannot live without the other. Earn more, at the same time, don’t forget to live life, money can be a fuel you need to live better, but not the only thing.

2 Likes

I agree, I used to have a very diffrent opinion but when I was 14 I started reading my bible daily. Since then I have become a very diffrent person. I am convinced that the Lord knew I was headed in the wrong direction and helped me to a better path.

1 Like

Talking about religion is very difficult.
What I can tell you ;
Those many so called churches around have nothing to to with our Jesus Christ.

Take a look at these “saturated and fat” institutions.
Jesus would have ALL those thrown out of HIS temple.

But this is not the place to discuss it.
You find GOD in nature and in yourself.!
We both know this!

2 Likes

Quite true.

1 Like

Thank you so much! @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

I hope you enjoy your bulb, they are pretty cool little devices.

2 Likes