PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I just want the icon :joy:

I’m only interested in cable, living with the last one in the house, badly needed one. It may be hard to win as it is open to almost all countries.

1 Like

Looking at approx 10/1 at the moment if you’ve gone all in.
Wonder how many last minutes tickets are bought :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

@Oggyboy your comment about last minute tickets just made me curious. I’ve been wondering if anyone know the exact time that the opportunity to enter a power draws ends. It seems like midnight but time zones would have to be taken under consideration

@cmbush power draw generally ends at 2Am eastern standard time, or 12 Am Pacific time. But that’s only if they have it set to auto end, there have been times it was still up and they had to manually end the contest

1 Like

@Tank Thanks for the info :+1:t4::+1:t4::+1:t4:

I’ll try my luck with the Soundcore icon

1 Like

i think anker should put a backpack in the next draw…

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Anker may come up with a challenging contest to giveaway bags.

@AnkerOfficial what time do you pick the winners?

Winners are generally posted by Monday, but given this is a holiday weekend for them it may not get posted until Tuesday

1 Like

Thanks so much!

:crossed_fingers:t2: Fingers crossed for the cable. Went all in on it :crossed_fingers:t2:

Did also buy single ticket for the icon and power bank - just incase lol

I think thats a good idea. If they put it in the powerdraw I’d spend a few bucks trying to get one

Who’s it’s gonna be

There is so much competition… Tough to win… best of luck to members who participated

Hi @nbtaylor,

Sorry to let you wait so long…
Your shipping order has some issues in our system so that it didn’t ship in time.
Now we solve the problem and I think you could receive the prize next week.:innocent:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners this week :tada:

Especially @joshuad11, who won the PowerCore 10000 PD :sunglasses:
That was also my favorite power draw item :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Great Josh made it this week.

1 Like

Congrats winners!