PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Yep congrats, I’m surprised the Fusion as only US had 106 entries. Popular!

I’m not going all-in this week, the Icon is available in too many countries so chances very low.

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners.

Not a single post between them :joy: so il not expect a like or reply :tongue:

2 Likes

“Silence is Golden” … The ???

Congrats winners!!!

Wow, second time in less than a month the Icon Mini makes an appearance… Maybe I can finally win, it’s been a while since I won anything from the powerdraw. I wish I had @professor luck

3 Likes

I won the Icon last draw, I didn’t need another waterproof speaker at home with me, I have the Mini 2 I got from Anker last year, so I sent it to another address.

I must say, I am in general not being selected by Anker for much, all the competitions are picking others and my only chance is random. Anker doesn’t like me :frowning:

2 Likes

Don’t fret, they dont like any of us unless were newbies. They win everything

2 Likes

Let the newbies win. :wink:
Too bad that these are mostly present when there is a winning possibility.
Otherwise they are lurking and waiting for the next chance.

2 Likes

Congratulations Winners! You all scored some awesome items!

1 Like

That Icon mini sure does look great! Hmmmm… I can see bids in the 200+, the draw is open for every region

1 Like

Good luck to everyone this week not sure yet if I’m gonna enter probably will debate that later one in the week

Some of them really do lurk and come out of nowhere to get the win

So lets do some congrats to the “winners” and the “lurkers”! :grin:

Well its luck so cannot blame. Make it a requirement to have at least level 6 or higher to participate and this problem will go away.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!!! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Wish I was a newbie again :joy:

1 Like

I agree there is a trend of newbies catching all them prizes. I wonder how are winners selected? Some newbies have a very small number of posts which demonstrates no forum activity. I am definitely okay with the selection but would like to see more participation from them.

3 Likes

I’ve never won anything form the powerdraw… I haven’t been here very long though :grin:

I’d really like the icon this week…

Yeah you and everyone else

2 Likes

The Point Farming and spamming will start
:confused:

3 Likes