PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Happy birthday man :beers:

Happy birthday @kumar.sachin !!

For this PowerDraw I went all in on the Lumos! I really want one in white and 2 in color. They are expensive! Rollin’ the dice!

1 Like

Good luck.
I have the house now illuminated with some LUMIS.
Thank you again EUFY,
you enlightened us here at the end of the world! :joy:

Now easy to find the way down to the basement’s beer magazine! :joy:

1 Like

Thank you all for kind wishes.
@Shivam_Shah @ktkundy @Mark_Dunsmore @dicejedi @ikari04warrior @Ice1 you all made my day :grinning:

3 Likes

What happened then noel, did you get a replacement?

1 Like

Congrats @Fancealot and @paulrobinshaw on this weeks power draws

Man what horrible luck I had on that draw, I went 10 bids for the battery pack… so 10 bids out of 36 were mine and I still lost. Ugh, I give up trying.

Congrats @ktkundy @Fancealot @paulrobinshaw

2 Likes

I feel your pain @Tank I went all in on the Lumos and no dice! Anyway congratulations go to @ktkundy @Fancealot @paulrobinshaw !

1 Like

Nope… bit disappointed, but can’t complain too much about a freebie.

Did you email them?

Yeah, they said the prize was out of stock in the UK - I checked on Amazon and they had stock.

Not too stressed about it though, far more important things in this world than getting upset about not getting the correct prize in a free draw…

I had ten bids on it too so together we made up the majority and still nothing

1 Like

Thank you all for the congratulation posts, it’s a battery pack that’ll go with me to keep my phone topped up in Florida when I go to disney!

1 Like

Congrats to the new winners. I too went all in for Lumos but no regrets…Thats what these draws are for :grin:

1 Like

Congrats winners… enjoy your prizes!

1 Like

Congrats to the winners :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Congrats on winning the draw @ktkundy @Fancealot @paulrobinshaw

2 Likes

Thanks I was so excited to win! Thanks anker for these amazing giveaways!!!

2 Likes

Kind of a late reply, but it feels like you can add your birthday when you login.

I login to forum everyday and when I sign in through Gmail, it goes to this page where you can add your birthday. Not sure why it started doing that but it’s a recent change.

1 Like