PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Well it took all of 15min to route the cable behind the trim and get it “installed”.

As expected, the big black sensor box on my car intrudes a little into the picture, but it doesn’t seem too bad.
Silly me forgot to pick up the card for it though when I left the house this morning, so proper testing/playing with it will need to wait until this evening/tomorrow.
I also picked up a new lens for my camera this morning too, so better pictures will be getting taken as well!

4 Likes

To many times have I given my lunch up with not even a thanks! I now always take my lunch break, why should I work for free :wink:

2 Likes

Ahh green and so cold need to wear a long sleeve top. Spot the Peugeot and Vauxhall.

2 Likes

Wow I won the power drawing in sept 23 and still haven’t received my roav but @Arwen got hers and she won it after me in power draw. I completed the email you guys sent me for delivery info but never received delivery email. Kinda disappointed now. Just curious if I will receive mine soon. Email said it would be delivered by oct 20, which is tomorrow. Seeing someone get there’s before me on a power drawing that was after mine makes me worried something went wrong

1 Like

At first I got mad you got yours sooner than I got my power drive 2 elite…but then I came home from work and BAM there it was waiting for me in my mailbox. How silly of me, I should have known better and Anker wouldn’t let me down.

3 Likes

Just got the SoundBuds Lite today, now I just gotta gift wrap it and hide it till Christmas.

3 Likes

I’m hoping the same will happen for me :pray::joy:

1 Like

Glad it has now arrived safely!

Alright luck gods, give me some of that raindrop of luck for this week

1 Like

Congratulations all winners of the latest PowerDraw…enjoy your new Anker products…

1 Like

Just got home and what do you know it finally came! Thank you Anker!

2 Likes

Could you please post some pictures or video taken by the dashcam?

Yay!!! Enjoy it :smiley:

Of course :slight_smile: Mine is now fully set up and running so I’m now collecting clips to put together in a review. Purposely brought the car into work this morning rather than my bike (you are privileged Anker, my bike keeps me sane! :wink:) as it was a bit foggy and dreich this morning. The camera seems to have dealt with it well, although it seems to have sharped the image to the max! Lamp posts are popping out of the fog like a bad Photoshop layer :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Thanks ! Looking forward to it

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners of the week, enjoy it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking what size miicrosd are you using. I was thinking of 32gb or 64gb but I’m just curious how much video can be recorded with those size of Sd cards with the roav before I have to delete existing files

1 Like

They personally delivered it to you after seeing you lost patience. :joy:

2 Likes

I think overwrites them somyou shouldn’t have to delete anything. Just copy off any files you want to keep.

1 Like

I’ve got a 32gb one in it just now. After Christmas I’m thinking of putting in a much bigger one. Simply because I do a number of trips 6hrs+ and I’d rather have the whole journey.

1 Like

Congratulations winners!

i hope i win next time lol

1 Like