PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I’ve always wondered this but thought it was stupid. Why does the top of the community page by poerdraw always say new even when there are no active drawings or anything?

Most likely because power draws weren’t always a “thing” and it is one of the main reasons new community members are drawn to the site.

1 Like

That makes sense was just confused because it’s been like that since I’ve joined a while ago and thought it would go away not that it bothers me or anything but I’m always looking thinking something is new there

I agree it bothers me as well. It should appear only when there is a new drawing you haven’t seen yet.

Looking forward to the review - please include pictures

Got my Soundcore Surge the other day! I love the with it’s packed and how every pair comes with more sizes of earbuds and the other piece that you will ever need, a charging cable, I mean that alone is amazing. An official review will be coming but so far so good. I like the on/off, Volume up/down buttons, better than my slim and slim+, also you do not need to hold the button in for nearly as long as either of those, which were way too long. The cord that connects the two and goes around your neck is better too. It is shorter than my previous ones, it has a big effect on how it stays around your neck. As for sound quality, I have no complaints, they don’t stack up to my Vortex but that’s the point of having the 2 different ones. Once you find the right ear pieces the fit is like suction! Aka, when you put them in they, are staying in. So far so good, I always wish these type of headphone could have a larger battery, but they last long enough, just not forever like the Vortex.

3 Likes

Enjoy these, too bad I can use such plugs in my worn out ears. :grin:

Franz

Until (approx) 2005, I HAD to wear over ear headphones, I couldn’t out earphones in my ears, no matter what size or style… Nope

Then I had my ears pinned back. I still have (in comparison) small sized ears, cos they’re no longer flapping forward, I can wear earphones :tada::tada::tada:

I live my spirit sport, the sound is great, but it’s still the cable. I have strange skin (sort of.goes with everything else!) and every single neck cable sticks to it, and pulls on the cable as i move about. I currently wear them with the cable at the front.

1 Like

Mac, my friend.
do you know that some parts of men are growing in the age and some shrinking! :wink:

Ears and feet are growing, others (intimate :joy:) are shrinking…

2 Likes

You re happy. How about you , @Chris_Renshaw ? No signs of my lamps so far …

this weeks draw is good. eyeing the earphones :eye:

2 Likes

What are you talking about? The powerdraw win? I posted above a short summary of the headphones, so far I love them. They are a perfect upgrade from the Slims I had and are a great subsittue for my Vortex, which are amazing but they are over the ear, so sometimes I can’t wear those larger headphones. Are you saying that you have not received your prize yet? If so did you Claim it in the email they send you?

Yea I own each one of this week’s powerdraw items, I’ll just save them up! Btw they are all great products, the flashlight is INCREDIBLE, for anyone looking for a flashlight that is small, but extremely powerful, that is by far the best!

Yes, the powerdraw win. Yes, I claimed. Filled out google form with address data. No response up to now.

email support@anker.com, That Powerdraw just happened to end at the same time they went on break for Chinese New Year, so it delayed the process somewhat. As long as you claimed it you’re good, just send them an email stating your problem.

1 Like

@furkist, Sorry for the late reply, due to Chinese new year break, the prize shipping work been delayed. We will ship it as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding!:grin:

1 Like

And I’m eyeing the Anker PowerPort PD 1

Back off I want it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I’m ready to invest my 10 entries on it haha. Did you participate?

I’m saving up my bucks until I can get a crack at the atom PD 4. Hopefully it makes an appearance on the power draw sooner than later.

1 Like