PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Congrats to last week’s winners! :thumbsup:

You can use it for charging, your just limited to it being a shorter lead

1 Like

Hey there Anker Community,

I came back from a trip and WOW I won the Power Draw prize,
Thanks Anker for the amazing opportunity to be part of the community and the awesome feedback that keep us all active and engaged on the forums.

Y’all are amazing!! Thanks again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So @AnkerOfficial I hate to be that guy, but I did receive the “Claim your Prize” email. Sent in the info but I haven’t received the product. I know it’s being sent by amazon but is there anyway to tell whereabouts in the delivery process it is? Normally I’d wait patiently, but I REALLY WANT THOSE HEADPHONES! lol

2 Likes

Let me see the dates and I can compare with my past wins and see if it’s unusually slow. A couple of weeks is typical.

1 Like

Hey man I won back in December and just got my email about it being shipped today. This seems to be a little later than usual but I promise you will get your email and your product they just seem to be rally busy they had lots of giveaways in December and then CES and a bunch of other product releases as well.

Nice write up!

Weird, I won something back in November and got my prize like before Christmas. Better late than never though

I guess it’s cause they had a lot of give away going on and got really busy it was no big deal and was worth the wait so I’m not complaining. I was just honored to have a chance to win and actually win.

The email says they should arrive before Feb 15th and that they can’t provide tracking info because they were sent by amazon

You don’t always get tracking, usually the only time I get them is if the item is coming from Eufy

No, not only if it’s from Eufy.
When I get something by Soundcore, Anker or Eufy, these items are send by Amazon and I receive the tracking number.
Depends which country.

@fhassm I was talking about my own experience in that I generally only get shipping info from Eufy. Occasionally I get it from the other brands but very rarely

Me too. These are my experiences and I said this may differ from country to country!

I occasionally get a… You’ve won email, and give us your address.

Apart from that, and the rare Anker sale emails, I don’t get anything from Anker or its subsidiaries.

Mac, I got an email yesterday, that the items I won will be shipped by Amazon.de tomorrow.
I don’t know what the “contest” was, as there to were many. :grin:

And I got a tracking code for DHL.

As I said before this may differ from country to country:
Amazon. de is not Amazon.com. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, it’s the German Amazon. .de is the German equivalent of .com, same as .co.uk .

Apart from the generous reward from Anker, I wasn’t lucky in any of the Christmas giveaways either from Anker or eufy. Cest La vie ,:wink:

Conrats on the PowerDraw win. Looking forward to the review.

congrats @aylin.schaefer98 @thetonyclay and @s.r.brown on the win this week

@Mark_Dunsmore hey I posted a nanosecond before you :blush:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners this week:

3 Likes