PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Annual party!

You should prepare a special draw.

The winner, one of us, should be invited!
(But he has to write a review of course after the event) :joy:

1 Like

Hey I’m down to learn a new language if I ever got invited to attend an Anker party
@AnkerOfficial how about it?

1 Like

Only promises! :joy:
As I have a lot of leisure time I will be prepared next year:

I have already started:

干杯

1 Like

No false promises, I really want to learn Chinese, but it’s easier to learn when you have someone to talk to

炫耀 :grin: :laughing:

1 Like

Ok I will hand over my pole position to you. :grin:

BUT you have to carry all the next mistery boxes for us in your luggage!

This is available for free in the UK Google Play Store currently!!

1 Like

Well done this weeks winners!

congrats new winners. Enjoy your winnings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations new winners!!! :clap::v:

Congrats to the winners and good luck to everyone entering next week

Is this not what the new community is about. Members getting invited to special events

Ooooh damn that must’ve been a while ago. I’ve been on here for 1.5 years now. Never saw That. Ty for clarification.

Wait what. I won? yay!! I’m sooo happy I checked here. I was pricing new anker earbuds. These or the spirit x. Great timing #anker. I take back all the times I was quietly, or not so quietly,disappointed in not winning other contests. @AnkerOfficial YOU ROCK!

2 Likes

Ha. As I replied to the comment below there is only one reason why I would have been a little upset if it got delayed any longer a.k.a. because I probably would have just purchased those exact earbuds. Also that link you posted on Reddit doesn’t seem to be having the desired effect. It does a little but not totally getting everyone’s attention. Maybe post it again??

Thank you so much. I was just about to purchase a new pair!

Ty. 1
Entry seems to be the way to go!

An Anker party…?! That could be super entertaining. @AnkerOfficial, just saying. Not like a wild drunken mess type thing. More like, here is all the stuff we have, try it out. So those of us who may be on the fence about buying something, see it in person and get to use it, fall in love and end up buying it. Plus I just think it would be cool as hell to see like one of those everything laid out. Random, but it would be cool.

Amazing prizes on offer for this week.

Pretty sure the entry figures will be quite high

1 Like

I ticket bid on each works for me

1 Like