PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

You know it is C to C and 6ft and thinner so 2.0 only? You have a C 2.0 charger?

I agree, for a few situations 6ft is good to own, by bedside for example, but my bedside charger has no USB-C itself so I can’t really benefit from this cable.

Dont you have the powerport 5 with USB c? It was in the Christmas pack we got last year. I use mine everyday, it stays beside so I can charge everything up

I was replying to @amangons

Yes I have USB-C Powerport5, the original 5 and the newer version. But even so, USB2 not 3 so it has its limits. My bedside charger is USB 10 port, because its like 2 smartphones, 3 tablets, 2 phones, blah blah.

1 Like

I never got the Crimbo pack, but I did *win" a new USBC wall charger, earlier this year.

I know, I was asking Nigel…i really wish the reply to certain people would work:

If you want someone specific, I’d recommend tagging them.

Congrats to this weeks winners

@amangons for the cable
@580baby for the PowerCore &
@mmengel770 for the SoundCore

4 Likes

Noooooo, I lost the cable

But congrats Mac @amangons I know you needed it

6 Likes

I had my eye and entries on the cable too​:disappointed::sunglasses:

Congratulations winners, that red soundcore looks pretty sweet.

1 Like

Well lost again😢 congratulations to the winners

1 Like

@Daryl_Lowdon

The secret to my success :joy:

6 Likes

Woohoo, I won a USBC lead, a decent one too.

Can now give that charger a decent go, rather than the dollar store lead.

Congrats to the other 2

PS
Hope that doesn’t mean, I won’t win anything else for a while now… fingers crossed for continuing :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Well done guys! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Congratulations winners :gift:

Great for all the winners I used three tickets for the soundcore. But I assume I have to invest more points to win

Yes, always buy maximum entries

Make sure the week you bid, you have a great Anker presence (be extra busy in the community, esp if you haven’t been recently) …

Generally speaking (not fixed in stone) Anker doesn’t want to give products to people who aren’t active in the forum. … Plus if you go to the PD page, there’s an HOW TO WIN, tab… Go take a look

2 Likes

The winners are chosen randomly

6 Likes

I wonnnnn! Yay! Thanks!

6 Likes

@AnkerOfficial this week’s power draw is showing that winners announce on Dec 27, 2018. I guess it should be Oct 27?

congrats!! :gift:

1 Like