PowerCore II 20000 Review!

Here is my review of the Anker PowerCore II 20000 with PowerIQ 2.0! Hope you enjoy. Please leave any feedback you may have!

8 Likes

Excellent review :thumbsup:

1 Like

so quick to review!

1 Like

Awesome job buddy

1 Like

Keep doing them!

1 Like

I already have a dislike! :open_mouth:

It happens…I’ve gotten double figure dislikes on some Amazon reviews. It’s a hobby for some…

2 Likes

Excellent video.

Nit:

5V 2.4A = 12W, you said 2A.

This is why I’m wondering if we metered it all, a device which can pull 5V 3A will find itself slower on IQ2 than IQ due to a negotiated lower. We found this problem with the Speed series - carried over at less cost to IQ2?

2 Likes

Awesome review @joshuad11 :slight_smile: It was very informative, especially the explanation with between the PowerIQ1 and PowerIQ2. I love the new finish on the PowerCore II. :slight_smile:

1 Like

NOOOOO. I think this is my first mess-up. I shall post a notice in the description.

1 Like

Great review Josh :smiley::thumbsup:

1 Like

Awesome review! Probably not going to buy it because Quarter 4 is soon but good job!

1 Like

nice review kid, you did your homework and gave me the information I usually want from reviews. with more experience, your videos will get better as far as placement, angels, lighting. Overall good job

2 Likes

The redesign PowerCore II have a good texture, I love it!:smiley:

1 Like

The texture looks nice but I would have thought it would show marks faster than the standard smooth versions, as the ridges would essentially be getting crushed.

Missed that due to video buffering, just got the 5v part before the jump :laughing:

scuffs only impact resale value, but a Powercore, you’d not really ever sell it.

Cars, bikes, furniture, Hi-Fi, etc would more care about scuffs.

Weight, size, performance, reliability, these are more important for personal portable power.

Nice review Josh!

1 Like

great review!!! :wink:

1 Like

Great review @joshuad11
Powercore looks great too.

1 Like