PowerCore 20100 (USB-2) & iPad Pro USB-C?

I have enjoyed the great charging from my ‘life-saving’ PowerCore 20100 for a couple of years now, effortlessly charging my iPad Pro 9.7” - and my iPhone multiple times. Alas, my iPad Pro died & has been replaced with a the newer iPad Pro 11” with USB-C connector.

How can I charge this from the PowerCore 20100 (only has USB-2 sockets?) please? Would the 7-in-1 Premium USB C Hub Adapter allow this? It appears to have all the other connectivity I need (AND some) although it appears to be designed for Macbooks. IF “yes”, what other accessory would I need to make this happen (eg USB-C to USB-2 cable/adaptor?), IF “no”, what do you suggest please?

We have just booked our holiday & find the iPad/ PowerCore 20100 combination brilliant if not essential for our preferred method of booking accommodation on the move, so all helpful suggestions would be much appreciated please!
Cheers,
Brave Sir Robin

Hmmm. I don’t know the answer to your question. I’m more interested in the fact you signed you post “brave sir robin”…

1 Like

I would recommend getting [Anker USB Type C Cable, [2-Pack 6ft] Powerline+ USB-C to USB-A, Double-Braided Nylon Fast Charging Cable, for Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ / S8 / S8+ / Note 8, iPad Pro 2018, MacBook and More(Red)] (https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B071G5YCS6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_jyZwCbH35AT8C)

I am equally curious as to why you are curious too! FYI, Brave Sir Robin is my ‘nom d’internet’ (it amuses me when war gaming & I am big Monty Python fan too!). If you do not ‘get’ the the reference, check out one of the greatest films ever made: Monty Python & The Holy Grail.

Thanks Elmo, I assume that allows PD in either direction then.
Cheers, BSR