PowerConf H500 Headset Robotic Voices

I recently got a PowerConf H500 headset with the charging stand, and occasionally while in calls all the incoming voices sound very robotic and it’s hard to understand. The only solution I’ve found is to restart the headset which is very inconvenient when you’re in the middle of the call.
Any idea how to solve this issue permanently?

Some additional info:

• I have it connected to my laptop via the bluetooth usb dongle provided
  • I primarily use this headset with Microsoft Teams
  • I have AnkerWork installed and my headset and dongle are both updated to the latest firmware

How often do you reboot the AnkerWork software? I do not own the headset, but I own the wireless mics. If I left the software open for an extended period of time, it would eat up all the memory on my computer. I would have to quit the software and re-open it to continue working. If that’s the case, do you have to have the software open to use the headset?

I’ve found that keeping line of sight with this headset and the usb dongle helps with signal/quality as well. May want to adjust that if possible to troubleshoot.

It could also be other stuff sometimes as well… Wifi and I think my state VPN was giving me issues as well at sometimes. (I have had rain where it just drags my wifi connection down)

As @Matt_Tabor stated on resources, it could be other resources as well. So if you are in the meetings and have several things open then you may want to try to reduced the amount of things open…

I have just bought the same headset and we have the same exact scenarios. While on a Teams meeting, I pulled the dongle and reinserted it and it fixed the robotic voices.