PowerBank with USB-C input

need Anker portale charger with USB-C (ie. type-C) INPUT port.

My phone has the wonderful USB-C port. the ONLY reason I have micro-USB cables around is because of ANKER portable chargers.
It would be great is ANKER would bring together
10k mAh
USB-C input
QuickCharge 3.0

I would be in heaven. -GA

Continuing the discussion from Product request:

update: I found various products that meet my requirements on Amazon and NewEgg. I bought something NOT Anker and this will be first non-Anker product charging I’ve used in 2+ years.
Bummer.

-GA

Hi @Garrett_Anderson, the PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C features a USB-C input.
(The same port can also serve as a USB-C output by pressing the power button on the PowerCore prior to connecting a device.)

I know from the various Anker social media comments there is more USB-C coming, but I echo the need for more input USB-C.

For a complete system it is more USB-C output Powerports which then recharge USB-C input Powercore which then output USB-C. Then your devices are USB-C, your cables are USB-C both ends.

So a Powerport2 version with 2 USB-C output, would need to be an update from 24W to say 30W to give 3A per port.

A Powercore, a good size is 10000mah-15000mah with ideally dual 3A USB-C and dual or triple USB-C output (say 10000 = dual, 150000 = triple).

Given most folks are not yet 100% USB-C add a legacy USB2 Type A type on everything. e.g. my headphones are MicroUSB plus only need 1A and not for long periods.