Power User Program | Test Our Newest Products

Dear Community Members,

We received lots of messages about joining our Power User program and testing sample products. It’s great to see so many people interested in giving us great feedback! We use this feedback to improve our products based on your suggestions and experiences.

Our Power User Program is still active and we continuously release new samples for testing. If you’re already a Power User, keep checking our Power User page to see and claim our new samples. You can also apply to join our program and test our newest gear!

Disclaimer: We have adjusted our review policy to be fully compliant with Amazon’s regulations and we do not require you to leave a review on Amazon for any product received for free or at a discount.

Thanks for your support! :grin:

10 Likes

oh my gosh! thank you sooooooo much for making the poweruser program again

if i see products on the page does that mean im a poweruser even if it says claimed sample?

Hello Anker,
I see one product to test on the page for Germany.
But if I loged in as a poweruser i can’t see some products.

Yes. A lot of stuff gets claimed pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Hi @pauldey@mmengel770, if you still have any question about the Power User program, you can email us via marketing@anker.com, we will glad to help you!:grin:

2 Likes

Thank you for sending me that 26800 charger! Its a monster! I’m still working on the video as i want to show the anker range i have to help promote the brand. So hopefully I’ll get some time in the coming weeks to finish it off!

2 Likes

Picked up the Roav Dash Cam at the end of last week. Despite being delivered Sunday I’ve only managed to get around to unpacking. Review time :relaxed:

3 Likes

send us a link; i would love to hear your review

i sent an email

Once submitted to the power user page (per Anker’s regulations) I’ll probably post both the written and video review on the community…

3 Likes

it’s great to hear…unfortunately I have been checking the power user program for over three months three times a day for the Canada market and have not seen a product to test out…still waiting patiently @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

I was very tempted by the Roav Dash Cam last week too, but just missed out when I went back to site(lesson = never hesitate). Now pleased I hesitated as managed to get Soundcore Pro yesterday (which I had already seen newly listed on Amazon UK last week). Can’t wait to receive it and review :slight_smile: Still tempted to buy the Roav and looking forward to ndalby’s review.

I’ve got 2 other Anker speakers (which I bought) - A3143 Stereo Bluetooth and a Soundcore, they really are very good and work brilliantly with Amazon DOT/Echo.

2 Likes

I was surprised the speaker’s remained unclaimed for so long yesterday morning after the announcement of the power user program being resurrected. They couldn’t have had more than five units say to give as samples yet it took over an hour before they went (in the past minutes would have been a stretch)

Would have liked to try myself but still tied to the Roav on the review page, maybe in the future :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @Hermes_Alvarez, Canada’s PU program is still upgrading, thanks for your patience. If there are more questions please contact marketing@anker.com:grin:

I would quite liked to have reviewed the Roav, but got there too late! Looking forward to seeing your review @ndalby. I’m still on the fence about the whole dash cam thing. I like the idea of being able to provide conclusive proof about an accident. However the whole “big brother is watching” bit kinda puts me off…

I saw the speaker up, but as I already have a couple of Bluetooth speakers that are good enough for my purpose, I decided against asking for one. It looks like an excellent bit of kit though! :slight_smile:

Was the same when I first purchased my current Nextbase dashcam but with the state of driving on the roads these days (not to mention speed traps) it’s probably been one of my best investments in the past few months. Does take a few days though getting used to having the camera on your windshield :anguished:

I was also the same way, but all the recordings are stored locally on the Micro SD card (unless you upload them), so big brother doesn’t have immediate access to them. :grin:
Actually, my first day testing the Roav Dash Cam, it recorded a kid trying to throw a kick ball at my car (lucky for him, he missed), so I’m already more than happy with it.

If anyone is interested, here is my review of the Roav Dash Cam: https://technicallywell.com/anker-roav-dash-cam-review

5 Likes

Excellent review Ryan as always. Just finishing up mine at the moment.

1 Like

Cheers! I’ll be sure to have a look at the review.
Its the awful driving around here that is making be consider getting one. All to often I’ve had people changing lanes in front of me and miss me by what feels like centimeters! From an insurance point of view, damage would look like I went into the back of them, but reality is they have driven into me. So for that reason I’m considering one.

Also thinking about getting a little mobius for on the bike for the same reasons. It’s amazing how many people don’t see motorcycles.

1 Like