Power User Program System Update

As I am no star contributor and only an “old fox” I think we will be offered some nice things by “ANKERclaus”
(great the wordplay you made!!! :joy:)

Was nice to see anker send out the goodie box last year to forum members as well as online influencers.

And if they decide to do it again this year will be nice to see what goodies are inside

3 Likes

Obvs as one who was here but didn’t get a “box” last year, would be nice to this year.

I think we (I’ve) done well to get to level 8 in under 12 months, and hopefully turning 9 soon (don’t know how you can tell?).

1 Like

@amangons you need 12,000 points to reach level 9.

Follow my pics and you’ll see your current rank points buddy :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Whow, I have only 10500 but my wireless is much stronger!:joy:
Or is EE your speaker? :wink:

2 Likes

Time will tell if it’s done again.

But won’t be long now to find out.

@amangons @Macgyver15 @fhassm
I think the best way to tell if you are in the top 10 is to go to the user section and sort by year.

1 Like

@fhassm EE is my network carrier :wink:

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1 Cheers Buddy I always wondered where you saw who was in the top 10

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1
Cheers for that… And to save me getting in hundreds of tabs on me mobly, am I anywhere near?
How do people get there?

How close to.level 9 am I?

Right now you’re in 12th place.

To check how many points you have click on the gear under your profile pic.

1 Like

Thanks for that

1 Like

And this morning, I was just upgraded … So to spk!

3 Likes

Don’t leave me alone at level 8! :joy:

2 Likes

You gotta chat more! lol

2 Likes

Welcome to level 9

2 Likes

Only 6k more to get to level 10 Mac lol

Thankfully I’m only about 700 off that phew

2 Likes

I do what I can! :grin:
May be in winter there is more time for this.

At the moment I have to feed my tile stove here.
Getting cold outside.
Not so convenient for our old bones! :grin:

1 Like

Having moved here to North Carolina I forgot how the cold here is different than in Vermont. See Vermont just flat put got stupid cold temperature wise, but here in North Carolina it’s a damp cold so even minor changes in the temperature can feel like alot. I use to wear a tshirt and shorts down I to the teen temperatures in Vermont, I cant do that here because it hurts to my bones this dampness.

Thank goodness for the fireplaces because it helps

3 Likes

Tell me about it! I know I’ve suffered longer than I should for my age, but the cold, old, and osteoarthritis, really don’t make a great combination‽ :older_man:it’s my big 5 0 next year… Oops

2 Likes