Power User Program System Update

Thanks for the update :smile:
Im always willing to help a business when it comes to beta testing, I love to see how new products work and show others.
I’m looking to re-start with my youtube channel, so will features any products on the channel whenever any appear

I’ve emailed Rosa, just waiting for reply.

@ankerofficial is Rosa back to answering emails?
I’d like to see at least what’s on offer, before they’re all gone, as usual

Thank you for the update. Hopefully, the new program will bring more energy and excitement to customers.

So I see my power user page again, but, and I know you are all very busy @AnkerOfficial, do you have any idea how long until a new Power User Promo will be released??? No rush just curious, I want to add to my #Anker collection :slight_smile:

My page returned to normal yesterday.
I got several Eufy products to choose for :grin:
I chose Eufy Lumos Smart Bulb - White & Color

6 Likes

Hello

Are you getting my emails?

Finally got switched back on to a EMOTY power user page… FFS

I was a happy ACTUVE power user, and yet again, I’ve been screwed over.

Yes, I’m whining… I don’t care… There was no reason to turn off my PU page on the fecking day it got turned back on.

EDIT
bloody typos, lol

Chill out buddy…you’ll live longer…

5 Likes

Woah wait, really?! I’m approved for Eufy, I don’t see anything, nooooo! I want that too

That bulb is cool. My daughter uses it almost every day. What else was on the PU page. My page is still stuck on the submitted page since Aug when I reviewed this bulb.

Email Rosa
MARKETING@ANKER.COM

Obvs with Chinese holiday on Monday, may not hear back til Tuesday.

They are out of the office from the 1st to the 7th

2 Likes

There was Eufy white bulb, Eufy white+color bulb, Eufy smart plug, Eufy genie smart speaker, Eufy string lights, Eufy Lumi Stick on night light

And a tunable white bulb

1 Like

I snagged the lumi lights, need to test them in a few dark spots around the house where the actual light is way too bright to have on.

2 Likes

Nothing for me… stills hows a review I submitted over a month ago as being reviewed .

Do you have so many online follower? Because I would like to apply because I think that I can help to improve the product, but on the other hand I don’t have that many social media followers.

Have just seen some codes pop up on mine

This is all I’m getting.

And yes, I have updated Information

Couldnt check yesterday but my page looks like the older one before the update. Am i missing something?