Power User page: accidentally clicked on "Get Code" button

I mistakenly clicked on on of the “Get Code” button on an item (Roav Dash Cam C1) and it’s now required for me to purchase, then review to clear it from my Power User status. I have no intention of purchasing nor reviewing the item.

Is there any way to clear this? I’ve already contacted Rosa at Marketing (marketing@anker.com) with no reply or change in my Power User status for a couple of days now.

Can someone escalate this?

There needs to be an additional verification (“Are you sure?”) of the item or discount code button if you do click on it, or even the item picture (I tried to just view the item)…as it is now, you click on it or it’s picture and that’s it.:slight_frown:

Best thing is to keep contacting marketing@anker.com , accidentally done this twice now from scrolling on iPhone or iPad when checking the PU page during transit.

2 Likes

I had the same thing happen to me. Trigger happy finger I guess. I contacted Rosa and she straightened it out for me. Try contacting them again.

I think we all have been there at some point or another, I accidentally clicked on a 10ft iphone cable when I first became a poweruser. Rosa was quick to fix it for me, as I’m sure she will for you as well.

2 Likes

Raises hand

Guilty LOL

1 Like

I almost got trigger happy the other day. But was able to back out before completing.

I just have the same flash deal products on there and they almost never change. Been like that for 2 months now.

Every once in a while a new product is added but its flash deal or a product I can’t use and I almost hit the button

I just need to be patient then and have Rosa take care of it…but then again, it’s not like there have been samples being offered left & right. As some others have mentioned here, I haven’t seen an available (at least to me) sample for months now.

Just as a reminder, if you haven’t received anything for a few months, contact Rosa at Marketing@Anker.com to be added to the next review list.

As the others have reported already.
This may happen. :wink:

You should contact the support and they will undo that click.
After a while the item shows up in your list as “unused”.

No worry!

1 Like

Hi @SZak2015

Rosa has changed your Power User status, you can have a look.:grin:

5 Likes

Yes, indeed she has!

Thanks!

It’s been over 4 months for me…:frowning:

1 Like

you can reiterate your contact, Rosa could solve it

1 Like

Happened to me when I was trying to find out more infomation on the soundcore pro+ when it came out. I was like, I just bought the soundcore pro and the + comes out a few months later. You sound contact Rosa asap to let them know it was a mistake.

All fixed by Rosa as I mentioned above. She also let the page designers know of this single-click (even the product image) and you accept the item. There should be one more verification prompt along with a warning that if you accept the item’s discount code or even the sample, you are obligated to purchase (if a discount code is chosen) and review that item before more items will be available to you.

Hopefully, this will alleviate the issue.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good improvement, now if only I can try it out with a discount code item I don’t already have :grin:

I always said they need to have a confirmation of you clicking the get code button. Glad it’s gonna get fixed, hopefully the items change soon to something I can use or need and I too can try it out .

Or and least change from flash deals to actual items that we can test and evaluate.